What's new

Kombat Pack 2 Has Kome!

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Mad Max would be a logical guest in a Need For Speed or Carmageddon game, why would anyone want him in a fighting game?? what would he do? hit you with a wrench or throw wheels at you?

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Mad Max would be a logical guest in a Need For Speed or Carmageddon game, why would anyone want him in a fighting game?? what would he do? hit you with a wrench or throw wheels at you?
everything Mad Max would do in MK11, Rambo can do in a much better way ..... bringing Max to MK11 would be so redundant .... I mean, he is just a guy that uses a shotgun, some knives and so ..... ok, he could be brutal in his fighting style, but Rambo is too, if not even more than him, hehe :cool:

It's just like having Jason and Michael Myers in the same game, its just not works , ha ! :p

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
@Nickolaidas -
i saw on Twitter that this is the list that DVDgamecenter is now stated will be in MK12.
Tell me that he's joking or trolling.
No Johnny, Sonya, Raiden, Jax- really?

1. Scorpion
  2. Sub-Zero
  3. Shang Tsung
  4. Goro/Kintaro
  5. Liu Kang
  6. Kitana
  7. The Great Kung Lao
  8. Mileena
  9. Baraka/Baraka ancestor
  10. Noob Saibot?
  11. Reptile
  12. Smoke? ancestor?
  13. Ermac
  14. Rain?
  15. Jade
  16. Sindel
  17. Tanya
  18. Nightwolf-female
  19. Khameleon?
  20. Quan Chi ?
  21. Fujin
  22. Nitara?
  23. Ashrah
  24. Sareena
  25. Havik
  26. Kotal?
  27. Ferra/Torr?
  28. Kollector?
  29. Siro (MK Conquest)
  30. Taja (MK Conquest)
  31. Onaga- pre-order?

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
@Nickolaidas -
i saw on Twitter that this is the list that DVDgamecenter is now stated will be in MK12.

1. Scorpion
  2. Sub-Zero
  3. Shang Tsung
  4. Goro/Kintaro
  5. Liu Kang
  6. Kitana
  7. The Great Kung Lao
  8. Mileena
  10. Noob Saibot?
  11. Reptile
  12. Smoke? ancestor?
  13. Ermac
  14. Rain?
  15. Jade
  16. Sindel
  17. Tanya
  18. Nightwolf-female
  19. Khameleon?
  20. Quan Chi ?
  21. Fujin
  22. Nitara?
  23. Ashrah
  24. Sareena
  25. Havik
  26. Kotal?
  27. Ferra/Torr?
  28. Kollector?
  29. Siro (MK Conquest)
  30. Taja (MK Conquest)
  31. Onaga- pre-order?
He made a topic on gamefaqs which is basically a 'ask me about X character and I'll tell you if he's in mk12' kind of topic.

Didn't bother to make a list based on his answers because I was too busy stroking my cock after reading his answer about Havik.

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
@Nickolaidas -

1. Scorpion
  2. Sub-Zero
  3. Shang Tsung
  4. Goro/Kintaro
  5. Liu Kang
  6. Kitana
  7. The Great Kung Lao
  8. Mileena
  10. Noob Saibot?
  11. Reptile
  12. Smoke? ancestor?
  13. Ermac
  14. Rain?
  15. Jade
  16. Sindel
  17. Tanya
  18. Nightwolf-female
  19. Khameleon?
  20. Quan Chi ?
  21. Fujin
  22. Nitara?
  23. Ashrah
  24. Sareena
  25. Havik
  26. Kotal?
  27. Ferra/Torr?
  28. Kollector?
  29. Siro (MK Conquest)
  30. Taja (MK Conquest)
  31. Onaga- pre-order?
it seems like %100 NRS style, old version-young version, revenant-non revenant and now it is time to face ancestors. Daughters and sons of the ancestors will be DLC for mk12.

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
I don't get how he knows the whole roster. Didn't his KP2 leak say they decided to include Rain during quarantine? Yet the entire MK12 roster is already decided?

@Nickolaidas -

1. Scorpion
  2. Sub-Zero
  3. Shang Tsung
  4. Goro/Kintaro
  5. Liu Kang
  6. Kitana
  7. The Great Kung Lao
  8. Mileena
  10. Noob Saibot?
  11. Reptile
  12. Smoke? ancestor?
  13. Ermac
  14. Rain?
  15. Jade
  16. Sindel
  17. Tanya
  18. Nightwolf-female
  19. Khameleon?
  20. Quan Chi ?
  21. Fujin
  22. Nitara?
  23. Ashrah
  24. Sareena
  25. Havik
  26. Kotal?
  27. Ferra/Torr?
  28. Kollector?
  29. Siro (MK Conquest)
  30. Taja (MK Conquest)
  31. Onaga- pre-order?
That list sounds awesome. I especially like how almost all of my favorite characters are in it and Johnny, Sonya, Raiden and Jax finally miss a game. But a game without Sonya is sadly to good to be true nowadays.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
I don't get how he knows the whole roster. Didn't his KP2 leak say they decided to include Rain during quarantine? Yet the entire MK12 roster is already decided?
I think this is dvd's biggest mistake, in the case he's 100% legit.

He takes for granted things that are probably still in brainstorming phase, and when nrs changes stuff as they go through with it, he loses credibility.

I'll give you an example.

Recently I've started working on a webcomic. I have many parts of the story pre-planned, wrote some dialogue beforehand, and wrote the script for the first five issues. With full dialogue for those issues. I tell dvd about it, and he leaks all that stuff behind my back.

While I start actually drawing my first issue, I realize the pacing was too fast. I change parts of the story and the dialogue, and change the script of the first issue by 80%. I also change other stuff.

When the first issue is released, it is almost unrecognizable from the leaked script (and the change had nothing to do with the leak, it was my personal call).

People call dvd a fraud. Even though what he leaked was, at the time, 100% correct. I think this will be the case with mk12 as well.

Art Lean

Noob
I’ll eat my dog if Taja and Siro in it.

Don’t get me wrong, I’d love that, but just seems so ridiculously unlikely. Neither had any powers whatsoever, any notable costume designs, any moves or weapons that even remotely defined them, Conquest isn’t anywhere near as beloved as the first movie and above all, were original creations created by Threshold who tried to sue for full ownership of Mortal Kombat as Crazy Larry Kasanoff believed he’d done more to develop the franchise’s characters than the games designers ever had.

Like I said, I’d love to be controlling a young Kristanna Loken with her gorgeous flame red bob cut, or the king of the kumites, Daniel “Bloodsport” Bernhardt and I’d pre-order right now, but I sadly think there’s a better chance of getting No Face and Gemini in the game than Siro and Taja.

Zviko

Noob
I’ll eat my dog if Taja and Siro in it.

Don’t get me wrong, I’d love that, but just seems so ridiculously unlikely. Neither had any powers whatsoever, any notable costume designs, any moves or weapons that even remotely defined them,
If someone has never seen any other type of media about MK except MK Conquest, they'd feel the same about Kung Lao. He was also just a regular Shaolin guy with no powers or weapons in that show. Not even a hat.

I'd love to see NRS' take on Siro and Taja especially if we get the likeness and voice of their original actors. They already exist as characters, we know their personalities, they were big part of that show and Kung Lao himself and the fact they had no weapons and signature moves it just means there's infinite potential.

It's exactly the same as creating a new character except we already know a little bit about them because we've seen them in shows we liked watching decades ago. I'd love characters like that included in games over expanding family trees with Jacquis and Cetrions and whatever Kollector is.

Art Lean

Noob
If someone has never seen any other type of media about MK except MK Conquest, they'd feel the same about Kung Lao. He was also just a regular Shaolin guy with no powers or weapons in that show. Not even a hat.

I'd love to see NRS' take on Siro and Taja especially if we get the likeness and voice of their original actors. They already exist as characters, we know their personalities, they were big part of that show and Kung Lao himself and the fact they had no weapons and signature moves it just means there's infinite potential.

It's exactly the same as creating a new character except we already know a little bit about them because we've seen them in shows we liked watching decades ago. I'd love characters like that included in games over expanding family trees with Jacquis and Cetrions and whatever Kollector is.
Don’t get me wrong I totally agree with you and know they could work wonders with the characters, hell I’d love to see the Kreeyans conflict with the Kytinn, Omegis wearing nothing but two elastic bands and a napkin, Master Cho, Vorpax, hell pretty much anything Conquest made canon beyond just the Lin Kuei symbol... I’m just sadly super cynical in believing it’d ever happen haha.

But I’d be buying the Ultimate Collectors Edition featuring a life size replica of Kiri and Ankha’s double ended dildo on day 1 release if it ever did :D

mattteo

Noob
I’d love to see the Kreeyans conflict with the Kytinn,
Actually NRS did use the Kreeyans before here in the MKX comic, in Reiko's flashback:

I am still annoyed that Reiko, Kotal, Ferra/Torr, D'vorah, the Cages, Reptile and Ermac all had flahbacks in the comkc and only Reiko missed the playable roster.
Kiri and Ankha’s
That Ankha I think died in the series, but was Kirri supposed to be Khameleon??

mattteo

Noob
It's a shame that sequel series never happened.

Here's ShawnKittelsen talking about it:

And here's an art project I did with some friends from tabmok's discord server which basically is the outline of the second season of the comics after taking into account all the info we knew. It has the action as close to canon as possible given the information we knew after the Season 1 of the MKX comics ended and before the action in MKX.

i will link another one if this one expires as they expire after 30 days. Best to open with Open Office to see all the gifs, they are part of the story.