What's new

Kombat Pack 2 Has Kome!

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
KP3 should be chameleon both male and female , triborg again Plus Havik , Reiko and as Guest Doomslayer or just smoke , best kp , MK 11 trilogy with every stuff possible , new scenario , the portal with pit and purple vortex or red vortex too maybe color RNG....

KP3 should be chameleon both male and female , triborg again Plus Havik , Reiko and as Guest Doomslayer or just smoke , best kp , MK 11 trilogy with every stuff possible , new scenario , the portal with pit and purple vortex or red vortex too maybe color RNG....
How would female chameleon be in? The whole point and speculation of chameleon is to get missing ninjas in IE Mac,Tremor,Smoke and Reptile.

All of the female ninjas are in the game and they usually only have 1 “multiple characters in one” character in a game.

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
How would female chameleon be in? The whole point and speculation of chameleon is to get missing ninjas in IE Mac,Tremor,Smoke and Reptile.

All of the female ninjas are in the game and they usually only have 1 “multiple characters in one” character in a game.
thats a nice one Rodney
NRS would stomp everything with Chameleon and Triborg in the same pack , maybe not triborg but a cyber chameleon ? using sektor , cyrax , hydro , and maybe some mugen stuff in one char , it seems the perfect op char that we need now (but Rambo gonna save us dont worry)

about female chameleon , ur right we got all female ninjas , but like i said , make all moves in one char instead of (variation 1 milena and kitana , variation 2 jade and tanya)

im talking about REAL INSANE STUFF m8...

PLS , gentle close ur eyes ...now , imagine , Chameleon - variation 1 = reptile lizard dash + tremor crystaline armor + sub zero slide + scorpion teleport + ermac telekinetic slam + Rain lightings + smoke shake + Noob ghost ball + a move mixing ninjas stuff ...maybe an ice punch that freezes ? (fire and ice easter egg)

female chameleon - variation 2 = kitana air mobility + milena rolling ball + skarlet blood restand + tanya fireball from pyromancer + sindel scream + jade op armor

Chameleon Variation 3 would use both female and male ninjas stuff

now the Ultra Borg - Variation 1 = sketor missle + cyrax bombs + smoke + hydro water gun (ground move like shang ex skulls from mk9)
Variation 2 = Sektor teleport punch + cyrax anti air throw + smoke spear + hydro water restand (like rain in mk9 and now in mk11)
Variation 3 = Sketor flame anti air + cyrax saw anti air and ex move saw toss + smoke bomb like in Mkx + hydro electro glitch from mugen

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

godlike chars + fix some turn down stuff in mk11 meta = mk 11 best mk game ever pls NRS make mk 12 like mk 11 in 2030 cus mk11 is a hella of a game (by avarage joe)

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
That was hilarious lmao.

So I wonder if it means we're getting a krypt expansion with UMK11?

trufenix

bye felicia
Nah, I think that's the room next to the spider hive. The one with the swinging traps that either crush you or throw you to the lava.
Yeah, you get there through a broken wall from Goro's Dinner Hall, which I assume is what the Prince feels comfortable line is about.

Onryoki

We all die alone. So love yourself before you go.
My boy Ed is like the Riddler, but with Kollector’s teeth.

Are you fucking kidding me? Takeda? If this is true I am so over it. I really wish the Kombat Kids weren’t part of MK11. They were cute for MKX since it was the future but for MK11 they should’ve used the old characters. Takeda is a cool character, definitely but I am over the Kombat kids as a whole. Also why is Kung Jin the only Kombat Kid getting skipped?

Mad Max..... really? Also Li Mei? She’s as boring as Jacqui, they could’ve added Nitara or Ashrah instead of her. Smoke is cool, don’t get why he’s a cyborg but he’s cool. Havik was already leaked iirc so him joining isn’t a surprise.

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder

Are you fucking kidding me? Takeda? If this is true I am so over it. I really wish the Kombat Kids weren’t part of MK11. They were cute for MKX since it was the future but for MK11 they should’ve used the old characters. Takeda is a cool character, definitely but I am over the Kombat kids as a whole. Also why is Kung Jin the only Kombat Kid getting skipped?

Mad Max..... really? Also Li Mei? She’s as boring as Jacqui, they could’ve added Nitara or Ashrah instead of her. Smoke is cool, don’t get why he’s a cyborg but he’s cool. Havik was already leaked iirc so him joining isn’t a surprise.
I'd love Li Mei. Probably my #1 self indulgent pick left out there. Thought I was alone but some most requested list had her much higher up than I expected.

As someone who grew up watching nobody in fighting games age, it was super nice to see MKX actually show time pass. To have the characters, age and have life experiences a lot of the fans have actually experienced since becoming fans. I hadn't really played MK in a long time but I could play the daughter of Cage and Blade? Hell yeah, lets go see what's up with that.

That said, I don't buy this at all. I don't actually believe anyone would sign off on putting Mel's likeness in the game. Somebody out there might be still willing to give him face time, but I don't see that rare bird being NRS.