What's new

Kombat Pack 2 Has Kome!

mattteo

Noob
NRS honestly should make an all guest Kombat Pack.

How do I insert the : I'm gonna be sick : emoticon? ;)))

This would be the final nail in the coffin for the MK of the 90s and 2000s after the taking over by Brownbacks, Landsdowns, Dereks, Cianciolos and Grey Metas.

I'm not a fan of guest characters myself, as I prefer to keep things in universe. Obviously, guests are here to stay since they do sell like crazy.

So I want Kung Fury as a guest.

The end.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Nick, I know that you have kept up with gamecenter's rumored leak. How do you feel about it now-still have faith in it?
Yeah. I mean, the guy leaked KP2 one month before thethiny's datamine - that's good enough for me. Now, I'm not sure that it'll end up happening, tons of things could change with WB and NRS, but I believe him. He has proven himself, so I am willing to give him a huge benefit of the doubt.

As I said in the GameFaqs forums, I am 65% sure it's happening.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Man, it's funny seeing all the naysayers in the first couple of pages of this thread.

I don't get why people protest things so vehemently despite evidence.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
If Reiko made it to MK11, I would feel like a spoiled entitled fanboy brat for having so many of my fave MK characters in the same game!
ikr! I hope Reiko makes it. I liked him in MK4 but he wasn't very popular.

Man, it's funny seeing all the naysayers in the first couple of pages of this thread.
All those "Mileena will never be in MK11"

Wrenchfarm

Lexcorp Proprietary Technologies
I would love a slasher pack with Jason, Freddy, ASH, and Mike.

Bring on the crazy 80s killers. I want to see Rambo vs Jason, Robocop vs Freddy. Let's fucking go.

The dvd leak would be acceptable because it's got Havik in it and we'll get to pit Quan Chi vs Shang Tsung, Takeda vs Frost and maybe somehow get Shinnok vs Cetrion dialogue out of that weird Taven+Shinnok deal. Bummer about Reptile, Sektor and Cyrax but my hopes weren't high they were possible in the first place.

But the only hope I have is that plans suddenly change and we get Sareena instead of Reiko.
When I think of all the games she missed out on, Sareena deserves it way more than Diet Shao Kahn.

Last edited:

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
But the only hope I have is that plans suddenly change and we get Sareena instead of Reiko.
When I think of all the games she missed out on, Sareena deserves it way more than Diet Shao Kahn.
They've been playable in the same amount of games.
Both were in Armageddon, Reiko in MK Gold and Sareena in MK Tournament