What's new

Kombat Pack 2 Has Kome!

See, it's not that your opinion is wrong, it's that your opinion is irrelevant and dull.

You think the game is boring. Great. I'll alert my social media team that some random dude online is complaining about a game that came out in Q2 of LAST YEAR and continuing to flap his gums about how much fun he feels that he has been denied due to design decisions.

God damn. The game sells well. The game gets great reviews. The fact that it doesn't meet your personal fun-quotient is a meaningless data point in an ocean of chaff. They're not going to change anything because of you, so stop trying to turn every conversation into a litany of your disappointments.

This goes for all of you (you know who you are).
Yeah! How dare any of you express your opinions on a video game forum created to give us a lane to express our opinions!

Ilthuain

Lost in a labyrinth of egoism
Yeah! How dare any of you express your opinions on a video game forum created to give us a lane to express our opinions!
That's. Not. What. This. Thread. Is. About.

This is a thread about Kombat Pack 3. There are countless pointless, rambling threads about how MK11 is garbagey crap made for casuals.

Please go share your valuable opinions in those threads.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Removing Mileena and Takeda from the previously leak makes it more believable imo, i really doubt they will make it in since they were base last game
but this very last leak don't totally discard Mileena and Takeda .... they only correct what will be shown in Fandome : 4 characters (Harley, Havik, Sektor and Smoke) .... and a supposed last pack of characters, the 4 remaining, only in 2021 .... what could be Takeda, Mileena, Cyrax and Ash Williams anyway as possibilities, rsrsrsrs :p

DoDaMuSiC

Ermac ftw
but this very last leak don't totally discard Mileena and Takeda .... they only correct what will be shown in Fandome : 4 characters (Harley, Havik, Sektor and Smoke) .... and a supposed last pack of characters, the 4 remaining, only in 2021 .... what could be Takeda, Mileena, Cyrax and Ash Williams anyway as possibilities, rsrsrsrs :p
Yeah but it doesn’t hint at them at all either, a last pack with 4 other characters could be literally anyone but those 2

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Yeah but it doesn’t hint at them at all either, a last pack with 4 other characters could be literally anyone but those 2
of course .... that's for sure ! this stuff can go either way : could be a totally surprise or a pretty much predictable disappointment , who knows ? anyway, I trust NRS on the final delivery results regarding DLC characters aesthetic quality, they always make them stunning great looking ! let's see what happens , hehe :joker:

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
I think these leaks are more so attempting to capitalize on who some people WANT to see (Mileena and Takeda) as opposed to what we are realistically going to get. Not saying it is impossible, but the last four games we haven't seen any repeat DLC and even so far for MK11 there has been nobody who was DLC that was base roster in prior games or was DLC in the last game.

I think people should really temper their expectations instead of getting mad in a month or whenever it is revealed when NOBODY made an official confirmation of these characters .Only people in the offering that I could see is Havik for a variety of reasons (including hasn't been base or DLC in the last game) as well as all the nods, hints etc for him in different avenues.

Harley has never been DLC and obviously never base roster for an MK game plus stuff going on with Suicide Squad including shows and games....I wouldn't be totally surprised by her and Havik. Smoke is a little foggy (lul) and convoluted more so than the others. Mainly because Smoke's entire MK9 and even some of his MK Trilogy abilities/assets made it into MKX. Takeda, Mileena and Smoke really throw off the credibility of some of these leaks heavily.

(Of course this is assuming their trends are followed/continue and obviously they could side step their prior approaches).

The "leaker" says the line-up is correct. The only different thing is the way these characters would be released in two packs of 4 instead of one single pack.
That's more believable, but still doesn't mean much. A pack announced now only to start in November is suspicious, definitely not a full trailer shown at DC event.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
That's more believable, but still doesn't mean much. A pack announced now only to start in November is suspicious, definitely not a full trailer shown at DC event.
I think a character reveal at the DC event of a DC guest character is the most likely, not a full reveal. Like an MKX Jason style teaser

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
If it's announced on the 24th of August and the first character comes in 2nd of November, that's pretty much only two months after announcing it. Add the whole Corona bruhaha and it KINDA makes sense. Also, the wording makes it sound that all four characters will be released on November.

Damis

Noob
if this leak is right, we’ll probably get 2 packs of four characters each, and all of them will realese together, for exemple:
  1. in november: havik, smoke, harley, sektor
  2. in february: takeda, mileena, ash williams, cyrax
even the picks make senses, mileena got the luck to be picked for dlc just for crosspromotion with mk movie, or they are being responsive to the loud fanbase of herd? maybe, idk

Like my guy, literally just said my personal opinion was that it was boring. I also stated the reason i think it isnt fun and what wouldve made it fun for me. But let me ask you something, did i say that they need to change it? Am i complaining about changes i want made? No.
I dont eat spicy foods because i dont like spicy foods, not telling the chef to take the pepper flakes outta yours.
Also, your opinion is irrelevant and dull as well, cause i dont know who the fuck you are either. You think the games fun, cool. Tons of people do. Wonderful. The points i’m making are as follows
  1. Just because i dont think the game is fun and choose to sit this one out doesn’t mean i can’t voice an opinion
  2. Just because this game outsold the other does not make ot the best mk game. Period
  3. Actually read posts before you come in blindly defending something i wasnt even talking about. Dipshit
1. He was 100% in the right in telling you that this is not the thread to air your grievances about the game, it’s about everyone’s uncle or cousin working janitorial at WB having inside scoop on a potential KP3.

2.You are correct here, every MK game usually outsells the last installment despite quality, but again this isn’t the place for this discussion.

3. The Shillvengers don’t read, that isn’t one of their collective super powers, all they know is defense and more defense.

asddgd

Noob
1. He was 100% in the right in telling you that this is not the thread to air your grievances about the game, it’s about everyone’s uncle or cousin working janitorial at WB having inside scoop on a potential KP3.

2.You are correct here, every MK game usually outsells the last installment despite quality, but again this isn’t the place for this discussion.

3. The Shillvengers don’t read, that isn’t one of their collective super powers, all they know is defense and more defense.
Yes i understand, i was bouncing between threads and posted to the wrong one. But technically he didn’t say this is not the thread for that until after my response so i was never defending myself for bringing the thread off topic. I will however apologize for bringing it off topic and pivot to on topic discussion.

kp3, does it exist and whatnot yada yada?

of course, better have Havik, stop asking for Mileena. If they put Mileena in that means that the devs are filthy, filthy liars. So my votes no for Mileena, she won’t show up. I mean, if they do put her in that would mean not much they say can be trusted and would in turn anger a metric fuckton of people.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
If it's announced on the 24th of August and the first character comes in 2nd of November, that's pretty much only two months after announcing it. Add the whole Corona bruhaha and it KINDA makes sense. Also, the wording makes it sound that all four characters will be released on November.
Capcom just had an Announcement stream in which 4 SF characters were revealed, but the first one isn’t available until winter.
The ‘Roni got everybody fucked up.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
if this leak is right, we’ll probably get 2 packs of four characters each, and all of them will realese together, for exemple:
even the picks make senses, mileena got the luck to be picked for dlc just for crosspromotion with mk movie, or they are being responsive to the loud fanbase of herd? maybe, idk
It makes perfect sense for Takeda, Mileena, Cyrax and Ash to be added as the final DLC characters. Those are probably the most requested characters to return from MKX, plus the most requested and hyped guest.

No, that's not what will happen. They will be released over time, even moreso due to covid-19 and to spread things out. There's no way they have 8 characters ready to 8 and will be done with KPs in february, so within 2 years. Sorry to burst that bubble but it's more likely to be like this:

2020 Oct / Nov: 1st character
2021 Jan: 2nd
2021 Mar / Apr: 3rd
2021 June: 4th

and repeat that for the 3rd pack so we'll be done by summer 2022.