What's new

Kombat Pack 2 Has Kome!

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
more like "i'm done begging people for sex"
maybe don't do it in the first place.

the point was lost on you and for that i blame myself
What's the point of advising me to quit smoking (or commenting that it was a bad idea of me to smoke) when I state I quit smoking? If I say I decided to quit smoking, it means I ACKNOWLEDGE that it was bad and stupid for me to smoke in the first place. Your comment is not an advice, it just makes you look like a condescending ass when there's no need to.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
This is looking very credible after today's live stream confirming they a KOF15 trailer will be shown off elsewhere.

The absence of comic-con led Miles Morales needing get more information too.

:confused:FB_IMG_1596258285567.jpg

asddgd

Noob
What's the point of advising me to quit smoking (or commenting that it was a bad idea of me to smoke) when I state I quit smoking? If I say I decided to quit smoking, it means I ACKNOWLEDGE that it was bad and stupid for me to smoke in the first place. Your comment is not an advice, it just makes you look like a condescending ass when there's no need to.
Your examples are ass. Once again, we’re not talking about something that is bad for you but you continue to do it because you enjoy it. What we are talking about is that you are saying that you BEG people for info. You slide into dm’s and beg, not only would that annoy probably anyone you did that to, its also a sad and creepy kind of move almost akin to begging people for sex. Of you misinterperet this anymore the fault is entirely your own.
Just sit back, have a burger and a smoke, and wait for people to leak things without being begged

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Your examples are ass. Once again, we’re not talking about something that is bad for you but you continue to do it because you enjoy it. What we are talking about is that you are saying that you BEG people for info. You slide into dm’s and beg, not only would that annoy probably anyone you did that to, its also a sad and creepy kind of move almost akin to begging people for sex. Of you misinterperet this anymore the fault is entirely your own.
Just sit back, have a burger and a smoke, and wait for people to leak things without being begged
Thank you for opening my eyes to the truth. Have a good one.

Why? All of the characters were released day one and it's 2 hours long story expansion.
Yeah, but they seem to be rolling things out slowly to keep the game alive longer. It seems odd to me that they’d drop another batch of characters in August/September. I could see something coming in November, maybe October.

Just my opinion.

Last edited:

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
The Sony leak seems legit minus two things
  1. The new call of duty is called Cold War (which makes no sense because that was not a physical conflict lmao)
  2. Three minute KP reveal trailer? I mean unless there’s gameplay which is always possible but normally they just do the cinematic

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
The Sony leak seems legit minus two things
  1. The new call of duty is called Cold War (which makes no sense because that was not a physical conflict lmao)
  2. Three minute KP reveal trailer? I mean unless there’s gameplay which is always possible but normally they just do the cinematic
they'll most likely throw in a skin pack portion as well.

I'm not claiming anything. I was just curious why MK Dragon, who I know had legitimate info in the past, made a post that seemed like Michael Myers was coming. It did not fit at all with what I knew. Just trying to get to the bottom of that.

I just know what I know from a legitimate source and it told things like Aftermath months before it was even a thing, so...yeah, i believe him. Matches what Mk Dragon has always said as well
Cool, hope he's for real then. No worries and like @Nickolaidas just stated, it just made sense somehow. It would be an awful guest, since he cannot talk nor do anything besides stabbing.

... (Myers) would be an awful guest, since he cannot talk nor do anything besides stabbing.
Hey, hey, he can tilt his head too okay

... Truthfully, I don’t want to see Myers. I think they over-use his head tilt too much in the movies anyway. I don’t need to see that in every other pre-fight interaction.

Gaxkang

Banned
My favorite character s Fujin and Im never gonna switch, whens he gettin costumes, leak bois?
In October maybe they will give him a Big Trouble Little China costume to let him dress up as Raiden :p

Shang is the only DLC to get new costumes...and that took an expansion. No new costumes for Shao Kahn... :(

Wrenchfarm

Lexcorp Proprietary Technologies
I’m having a hard time imagining we’re seeing a KP3 trailer less than 3 months after Aftermath dropped.
I think it's possible. A trailer isn't "here are the characters" it's "here are the characters you can expect to drip feed out in the next four-six months."