What's new

Kombat Pack 2 Coming Soon? Maximilian's Video About MKX's Future DLC

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
20th anniversary of MK is tomorrow along with Boon's mother's Birthday.. Uh guys, anyone else have a feeling something us gonna happen? 0.0

Kokoko

Somehow
20th anniversary of MK is tomorrow along with Boon's mother's Birthday.. Uh guys, anyone else have a feeling something us gonna happen? 0.0
Yeah... Nothing.

Hope that I'll say: "I was wrong". This is a good opportunity to announce new series "Mortal Kombat X"

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Can't imagine what will happen here when they announce kp2 with no fujin in it. :)

#WhereisFujin
People will be like, "so, Tanya gets the nod over Fujin some how, some way and they go with a dull horror icon and insert here Sindel, Rain, Baraka etc even though Fujin has been requested by a good portion of MK fans the past two MK games? Good job NRS"

Of course if this actually happens not only will I say this but officially be convinced NRS has no respect nor care for the Wind God.

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
Blunder god > Wind god to them.

But why would you throw shade at Tanya when we got that Tremor thing...Oh, you're a Tremor fan lol #oops

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
I mean get real, all speculation n shit. ppl kow what thy already want, its just NRS being trolls. Its common sense they shoud add Rain, Sindel, Sareena, Barakka, Fujin, and at least one cyborg ninja. I just hope NRS does add them so ppl can shut the fuck up already.

WidowPuppy

Attack pekingese
Sareena with some kind of special cancels and combo ending restands into 50/50's please, thanks. Oh... and have her in a skimpy ass outfit, and also fries and a coke. Ah fuck it, I'll take the two apple pies for a dollar as well.

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
Sareena always looked like a $2 hooker but now she looks like a $2 hooker at a Marilyn Manson concert circa 2001. Hopefully they [redesign] her.

EDIT: Fixed the autocorrected word.

Last edited: