What's new

Kombat League Season 8 Skins Leak

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Those LK skins are pretty dope looking with the glowing eyes but not fully God mode LK. LK has a lot of skins in this game lol

I Need that Skarlet Skin in my life lol

How do I get it?
The ones not listed we don't know, it's all speculation. Probably a combination of more DLC costume packs and the rest future KL skins I imagine.

While I'm down for more Jade skins, I still to this day dont understand why the KL recolors weren't just color palette consumables you could apply to costumes. It'd have made them so much better as a whole. Just apply the color scheme consumable to whichever character and whichever outfit you want.
i guess the "artists"at nrs thought they could do better

MKF30

the white eye skins are cool but of course they give em to kang and lao AGAIN
Just realized they also gave white eyes or glowing eyes to kitana, baraka, dvorah, skarlet and jax(though they look red for some reason on jax)

Where the skins for DLC characters?? And if anyone needs those white eyes, it's freaking Shang Tsung!! I love that last set of D'Vorah, Baraka, Jax & Jacqui. What is that supposed to be?

MKF30

Hey thanks to @NickandAutumn there a new video showing the newer upcoming skins in action. Raidens has green lightning. Sick.

Where the skins for DLC characters?? And if anyone needs those white eyes, it's freaking Shang Tsung!! I love that last set of D'Vorah, Baraka, Jax & Jacqui. What is that supposed to be?
They tend to have their skins in tot which to. E honest I prefer over Kombat league.

MKF30

That green lightning is fucking AWESOME (as is the D'Vorah skin as expected).
I know that's pretty rad. One thing raiden has in this game that's top tier caliber at least is his cosmetics between his hats, Outfits, staffs, Medallions and his 3 colors of lightning. Hopefully he'll have more so he'll be speed force raiden yellow, white, darker blue, orange etc skins in the future too. :D

And Dvorahs skin looks creepy yet cool like imo it reminds me of species lol. If you've ever seen that movie, more alien sci fi looking. I mean she's already technically an alien race from a different world but you know what I mean.

I like the blue glowing ones as well.