What's new

Kombat League Season 8 Skins Leak

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
Looking this over again in more detail, it appears some sort of mystic kombat league theme is coming with the Skarlet, Scorpion, Liu, and Lao skins (see: their glowing eyes and blue accents). The Jax, Jacqui, Frost, and D'Vorah skins appear to have a silver / gray metallic theme to them as well. Unsure about the Raiden, Cetrion, and Baraka skins.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Please God do NOT have NRS put Jade in Demi God, if they do I may have to hurt someone lol. The sub and jade look good imo, the others are ok though.

The Raiden mystic skin or mystery one hope I can just buy it and that's not KL looks sweet like a greyish white. The white next to it looks like his normal classic white.

Komatose

The Prettiest
Please God do NOT have NRS put Jade in Demi God, if they do I may have to hurt someone lol. The sub and jade look good imo, the others are ok though.

The Raiden mystic skin or mystery one hope I can just buy it and that's not KL looks sweet like a greyish white. The white next to it looks like his normal classic white.
Word. I’m digging Jade’s skin too.

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
That Baraka skin looks really sick with the gold and black and thankfully that one is off the Baraka skin I really like, I hope it's the follow up season after this one.

Killer Croc skin is cool as hell and the banner they give you with Batman's mask is pretty dope too.

I like gold Subby. Just wish it wasn't the paper boat hat skin
How I feel about Jade's. It looks great, but it would have been complete with her skin with the no hood, braid down the back. The choices for each of those are the least lit skins of the sets.

I'll probably use it though because she looks like a guard Jedi with the gold and white. If only you could make her staff yellow.