What's new

Kombat League Season 5 Rewards

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Ah good, I don't need to touch KL this time at all.
Hope you guys have fun with it. ^^
Same here, all crap. Lol I'll play a few dozen to get the basic icons, backgrounds which I think everyone gets just for playing one match if im not mistaken.

I wonder if KL will ever end. I hope so.

Last edited:
WOO HOO No Kollector or Baraka gear to grind!

My baby boy Baraka getting the royal treatment this Kombat League season and I don't have to break my neck for any of it. Baraka gonna look ghastly with the right mask or spike set.
True, I personally won't use the skin very much but it would be interesting to see what Facemask works. Defender of The Old Tribes Mask on Ghost of Tarkata already looks pretty spooky.

Straight Cut might be that MK2 Callback Brutality the AI can do

Zer0_h0ur

XBL tag: South of Zero
Like seriously I wish and hope KL style awards and bonuses get implemented into every other fighter. The Idea of seasons + goodies is fantastic.
They need to institute a scaled ranking at the top 3 tiers, like sub-ranks in demi-god-and elder god, and re-start each season where you left off, MAYBE 1 rank lower. Part of the issue why people hate the grind is getting thru all the riff-raff to where you are in your appropriate rank. That way you can keep getting goodies but also theres more to grind for at the very top.

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
i like kabal baraka and kano skins, don't have much interest for our mighty god cetrion.

appo

º°˜¨EU¨˜°º
the league should be renamed to shit russians with wifi and bad connection which affects your game so much that even up/jump inputs dont register anymore....applause to nr again for this great experience. but hey, netcode is "great"......doesnt help at all in this situations...

appo

º°˜¨EU¨˜°º
Like seriously I wish and hope KL style awards and bonuses get implemented into every other fighter. The Idea of seasons + goodies is fantastic.
let them first implement a fucking region and ping filter before others get asked to adapt to this shit system where ranks and the people who play the game doesnt reflect your skill level at all. its fucking bullshit at the moment filled with people who have a shit connection and abuse it all day. wouldnt there be costumes people might actually try to get better and improve themself instead to rely on this shit.

there is/was a normal ranked mode too and during that time people played casual matches comp-mode. to find good matches with a good connection. now its just combat league all day and no one cares about that anymore since costumes is what matters. the combat league is a shit show and should either be improved or removed.

Last edited: