What's new

Kombat League Reward Megathread

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
Little late to the party making this thread considering we're in KL season 14, but whatever. Moving forward, I'll be updating this post with screenshots of the KL rewards for everyone's reference and as an archive. Any seasons before 14 will be pictures other people have posted elsewhere. If a pre-14 season is missing, that's due to my inability to find a screenshot of the rankings reward screen.

NOTE 1: moving into 2021, Kombat Leagues are going to begin repeating to allow players to obtain missed skins and gear.

Note 2: with the repeating of the KL seasons, it appears the quest-based gear items change from the prior instance of that season. As such, the quest screenshots may not be relevant moving forward.

Last edited:

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
Reserved for more league posts due to image limit.

Last edited:

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
Trying to figure out where the "Driving Rain" skin for Kitana came from. I don't know where I picked it up on PS4. Game says it was KL related.

I'm always a little tempted to be annoyed that I got it on one system but I'm out of luck forever on another.

Shania Twain

That Don't Impress Me Much
Trying to figure out where the "Driving Rain" skin for Kitana came from. I don't know where I picked it up on PS4. Game says it was KL related.

I'm always a little tempted to be annoyed that I got it on one system but I'm out of luck forever on another.

I believe that skin is the Revenant Reborn alt skin for completing all of the KL tasks. IE. complete 5 daily sets a day etc.

ThinAir

Mountain Bred
Does anyone have any idea where in the seasons we are as far as the Krypt Event rewards? Trying to get an idea of when the Chaos Cassie skin might be in.

drewrman

There is no knowledge that is not power.
Does anyone have any idea where in the seasons we are as far as the Krypt Event rewards? Trying to get an idea of when the Chaos Cassie skin might be in.
season 5. kombat league skins aren't part of the golden orb krypt events though.

Raider

Noob
I literally can't believe how impressive this skin looks! I also checked other 3 skins from this season and they all look soooo good! Can't wait for the season to end so i can get it.

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
Skarlet skin secured going 31/3. (I should qualify that with PC which probably equates more to 20/14)

The Baraka one I'm way behind on spilled blood for. Barely over 40% with everything else but the dailys done. I ran Frost the whole way, so maybe if I switch to Kit the fans will cause bleed? I'm sure there are more than a couple of people that would kill me IRL after all the pew pew and bomb lobbing I put them through. I don't see either of those causing bleeding so maybe that is what put me behind. Or it just takes forever to make people bleed.

Last edited:

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Anyone founds graphics for the The Hive background? I can't find it anywhere. :(

Art Lean

Noob
I’m 65 points away from securing Skarlet... so hopefully tonight she’ll be mine. I get best results the moment I get home from work, think it mostly matches me with kids home from school haha!

I have nearly got Baraka too, just need to finish the 10 days challenge.

But just to double check, once I secure her, she’s 10,000% mine without any risk of ever losing her is that right, even if I lose points or get demoted?

Because I really don’t enjoy KL; this is my first time playing it and I’m just doing it for Skarlet’s amazing skin.

So I’m thinking if this fully secures her I can just throw the fights and not bother fighting back for the remaining days just to secure Baraka because I’m so close?

Last edited:

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Once that ring around the skin pic starts glowing it means that you secured the skin. You don't have to play Cancer League anymore, you are free, lol!

You mean these??

OOP, yes. I didn't see them on MKwarehouse but maby I was looking in the wrong section.

Art Lean

Noob
SHE'S MIIIIIIIIIIIIINE!!!!!!!! :D

To that Raiden player, I'm honestly so sorry for stomp spamming you with Sheeva. It was nothing personal, I just wanted to reach champion for the skin. :oops:

That felt like an eternity, but I finally got my creepy new Skarlet.

Time to throw in the towel, let people beat me up whilst I watch a movie and claim my Baraka as all that's left is the 5 daily sets challenge.

Now you absolutely super duper promise, I can't possibly lose her right no matter how many points this rids me of, or I think I'd actually cry????

Last edited:

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
SHE'S MIIIIIIIIIIIIINE!!!!!!!! :D

To that Raiden player, I'm honestly so sorry for stomp spamming you with Sheeva. It was nothing personal, I just wanted to reach champion for the skin. :oops:

That felt like an eternity, but I finally got my creepy new Skarlet.

Time to throw in the towel, let people beat me up whilst I watch a movie and claim my Baraka as all that's left is the 5 daily sets challenge.

Now you absolutely super duper promise, I can't possibly lose her right no matter how many points this rids me of, or I think I'd actually cry????
Your blood beetle is safe, enjoy her next month lol.

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
Yes. You get all tier rewards up to the max rank you achieved at any point during the league. Any point loss due to losing or not playing makes no difference.

Do you get the skin only once you reach the top in the third tier or basically have made it to the next? So for Skarlet’s skin I’d have to be in the first tier of the Kabal rank or is the third or even first of Skarlet’s rank enough?

Amirluc

Kaballin'
Do you get the skin only once you reach the top in the third tier or basically have made it to the next? So for Skarlet’s skin I’d have to be in the first tier of the Kabal rank or is the third or even first of Skarlet’s rank enough?
First of skarlet is fine. So just 1500 KL points and she’s yours. You don’t have to play anymore after that.

Art Lean

Noob
Right so I'm a little confused here; once you've got as far as you're willing in a league (for me this season all I wanted was the Skarlet skin for example), and after that everyone's reassured me I can't lose the rewards from the highest rank I gained, does this mean you can literally farm effectively real 'money' (the time krystals) by doing absolutely NOTHING?

I'm getting 50 krystals per day just by putting my controller down on the table and deliberately losing 5 fights for the daily challenge. And obviously krystals are practically 'real' money in terms of the Premium Store.

So I've done my hard work and got the rewards I want (or will do when the season finishes); seemingly I can now just generously help others earn points for themselves whilst simultaneously earn myself extra free money each day by doing literally nothing... but that seems too good to be true?! :confused:

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
Right so I'm a little confused here; once you've got as far as you're willing in a league (for me this season all I wanted was the Skarlet skin for example), and after that everyone's reassured me I can't lose the rewards from the highest rank I gained, does this mean you can literally farm effectively real 'money' (the time krystals) by doing absolutely NOTHING?

I'm getting 50 krystals per day just by putting my controller down on the table and deliberately losing 5 fights for the daily challenge. And obviously krystals are practically 'real' money in terms of the Premium Store.

So I've done my hard work and got the rewards I want (or will do when the season finishes); seemingly I can now just generously help others earn points for themselves whilst simultaneously earn myself extra free money each day by doing literally nothing... but that seems too good to be true?! :confused:
You are absolutely correct. You can just let people farm you for points while you simultaneously farm for krystals due to the daily 5-set quest.

Art Lean

Noob
You are absolutely correct. You can just let people farm you for points while you simultaneously farm for krystals due to the daily 5-set quest.
Woah, that's nuts. Wish I'd known that ages ago, I'd never have bought krystals to top me up for the MK2 female ninjas skins! :oops:

Now I understand why some people say no one has any excuse for not ever having enough krystals, you can earn around 1350 per season by just not playing the game (well, as long as you at least switch it on haha).