What's new

Kombat League points giving

Hey,

I play Kombat League. I'm in God rank. Most frustrating thing in Kombat League is points giving way.

In God rank for every win I can get 20 points or max 40 points If I Will beat my rank.

For every lose I have - 70 - 150 PTS.
NRS do something!! Why KL is So unfair? I work hard to get promotion, win some very hard matches. Today for 10 streak win I got... 250 PTS. For two loses against wi fi Sub Zero and wi fi D'vorah I lost 200 points. After 2 hours of playing I was only +50 points.

I was close to crush my Joy pad. Who's design that KL?! Why game that should make fun doing so big frustration.

How I can get promotion to Elder God when I beat few my nemezis, my rank and get 10 or 20 PTS per fight.

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
No sense in playing beyond demi god . I just hit it and im done with KL . Will play one match per 3 days to keep my rank and thats all . I lost 100 points at grand master rank too , it connected me to some wifi yolo jade in champion rank . Well at least I got it back fast in 2 next matches ....

djynn

hsu hao main
does anyone know why you get matched against lower ranks so randomly? i'm in grandmaster because i don't get to play that much but when I was in warrior on like 10-14 game win streaks I kept getting warriors. I remember losing a game or two and getting matched against champion or so.
Today I was on a 6 game win streak and I was matched against two back to back champions. Thankfully I beat them but it seems like there's no reward for good play... and no reward for bad play

Kl is cancer and besides the donnections this is main culprit. It makes it frustrating to play, and unfun. It feels like gambling and i never get mad at casuals like i do kl. Iv gotten so i just hate this game due to this one mode. Reached got rank one season and told myself, never again. Hit demi and quit. Tried to play tonight and ran into 3 games in a row that were 100 and 150 loses, then after a 60 pt gin ran into a 90 something loss. Uninstalled the game. Already hit demi, but that was just stupid. No way should that be happening.

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
Instances like "Gain 20 / Lose 100" are unacceptable. The fact that it still runs this way is absolutely insane, especially since there's no forced separation of ranks. As I keep saying, KL is designed to reward those who wait towards the end to play because they get a free ride to higher ranks by cannibalizing 100-150 points per win.

Hit Demi every league then bail. Not worth the effort afterwards.

Instances like "Gain 20 / Lose 100" are unacceptable. The fact that it still runs this way is absolutely insane, especially since there's no forced separation of ranks. As I keep saying, KL is designed to reward those who wait towards the end to play because they get a free ride to higher ranks by cannibalizing 100-150 points per win.

Hit Demi every league then bail. Not worth the effort afterwards.
You are right. I lost single match against your D'vorah. Ping was around 190 and I lost over 70 PTS after one match! Later I beaten some hard guy from my rank and I got...+30 PTS. That Mode is not worth playing. You were right. Once I wait and I got demigod rank in 2 H. For every fight I got 150 PTS.

Agilaz

It has begun
Until they fix this, I will be joining those that only start playing 2 weeks into the league. I'm sure as shit not gonna start playing day 1, cause the game will just punish me for doing so.

Better to wait and then just cruise to demi in like, 75 games