What's new

Kombat League Info & General Discussion Thread!

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
The Kombat League is finally here. Here's some info I got from having played 6 matches on my lunch break today. 2 of those were disconnects, 3 were wins and 1 was a loss. I'm sitting at 230 points so that means that the 2 disconnects didn't reward me anything, which is a load of crap. This needs to be fixed. Also, you can't decline WIFI users unless their ping is in yellow or red (140ms+).

Points per win or loss aren't consistent, they seem to depend on the other player and your rank as well. If you fight someone a rank higher than you, then you'll get more points (around 100) and if you lose against someone lower then you then you lose that amount as well.

Your start losing points once you reach Master (?)

Every 48 hours if you don't play ranked, then you will lose points based on your rank. If you usually lose 20 per loss, when you'll lose 20 for inactivity and yes it can de-rank you.

Season of Who Cares:

Cassie's got sunglasses, but they're demigod, so I mean, hello Jax, y'all better catch these F33s.

Season of Time Rewards:

Rewards for the Season of Blood:

Ranks in Order:

Apprentice: 500
Kombatant: 1000
Warrior: 1500
Champion: 2000
Master: 2500
Grandmaster: 3500
Demi-God: 4500
God: 5500
Elder God: 5500+

You can find the next season's badges here: MK Warehouse

Last edited:

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Uncle JBeezY had a feeling it was a much better ranked mode than what we have now. And with that timer that restarted about a week ago tells me they needed more time to perfect it.

Since the leak came out i bet they will be talking about it tomorrow in their Kombat Kast cuz they're forced to ;)

lionheart21

Its Game Over, Man
Uncle JBeezY had a feeling it was a much better ranked mode than what we have now. And with that timer that restarted about a week ago tells me they needed more time to perfect it.

Since the leak came out i bet they will be talking about it tomorrow in their Kombat Kast cuz they're forced to ;)
There's a Kombat Kast tomorrow? Didn't even know about it, thanks for the heads-up

Vslayer

Lead Moderator

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
There's a Kombat Kast tomorrow? Didn't even know about it, thanks for the heads-up
It is on the community page ;):D

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
I'm hoping that it matches people in the same rank as you all the time. If it's just fighting people from different ranks then that's sort of pointless.
The ranked mode they have is like half a ranked mode. You get the fundamentals ranked bits with tournament variations, and best of 5, and can’t decline unless it’s super high ping... but there’s no actual “ranking” other than on the leaderboards. There’s no, afaik, skill based matchmaking system. If there was you still wouldn’t really know. Having a good record is, what I believe, it would be based on. It should be like DBFZ, tbh.

Have squares that determine skill. Aka like in DBFZ pink squares means highest skilled.

Then have a titled rank, and a background/boarder rank.

And maybe also a number to indicate where you are on the leaderboards, that would be dope.

Put me in charge of ranked mode, I would make it fun and actually GOOD.

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
I hope It goes by win loss ratio instead of you level I Kinda feel that would be way more accurate
Sort of, that's what ranked modes do. Every win is points for ranking up, every loss are points against leveling and even losing a rank. I don't know if that's how it'll work, but it'll be really interesting.

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
Sort of, that's what ranked modes do. Every win is points for ranking up, every loss are points against leveling and even losing a rank. I don't know if that's how it'll work, but it'll be really interesting.
I know, but Doesn't Mk11 do it by level though Lmao haven't played a recent Ranked match so I wouldn't know :confused: