What's new

Kombat League Info & General Discussion Thread!

Currently 11-1 as of today and got to the second rank. I'm lagging way behind with 25 days left but it's hard to get in sets during the work week. Going to try to catch up.

Also this is the most fraudulent win/loss ratio I've ever had so far. No one knows how to deal with Totemic Kotal or Highborn Kitana. I am KING OF THE FRAUDS

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Currently 11-1 as of today and got to the second rank. I'm lagging way behind with 25 days left but it's hard to get in sets during the work week. Going to try to catch up.

Also this is the most fraudulent win/loss ratio I've ever had so far. No one knows how to deal with Totemic Kotal or Highborn Kitana. I am KING OF THE FRAUDS
same, only got to the second rank and I feel behind. But I need breaks in between KL sessions and play people on here or I'll have a mental breakdown. Like I legit need to see a psychologist after getting a new rank. lmao imagine if gaming psychologists became a thing.

DC King

Noob
same, only got to the second rank and I feel behind. But I need breaks in between KL sessions and play people on here or I'll have a mental breakdown. Like I legit need to see a psychologist after getting a new rank. lmao imagine if gaming psychologists became a thing.
Are you on PS4 if so I’m down for some games. I currently have zero training partners :(

WARNING..
For all PS4 players that they play KL.There is Trash player called (Claymore2803) that he plays like Trash and when he lose somehow he corrupr the select screen and then your only choice is to close application (mk11) and then your win count like lose.If anyone can create a thread about this trash (Claymore2803) player will be very helpful and very useful.Actually there is a video talk about this Guy.

TyCarter35

Bonafide Jax scrub
WARNING..
For all PS4 players that they play KL.There is Trash player called (Claymore2803) that he plays like Trash and when he lose somehow he corrupr the select screen and then your only choice is to close application (mk11) and then your win count like lose.If anyone can create a thread about this trash (Claymore2803) player will be very helpful and very useful.Actually there is a video talk about this Guy.
I've ran into multiple players like that today already

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
WARNING..
That’s messed up, why are people so preoccupied by their win streak that they’re willing to do this shit. It’s just a damn game dude.

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
These costumes look great, but I don't play any of 'em XD

Can't wait for season 4 omg.

update: I got to Champion without losing my mind, hurray! Even if bitches still be counter-picking top tiers and get carried by Sonya.

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
I am sure most of this has been discussed plenty of times but...
My experience w/ KL has been hit and miss. I usually only play with friends in person and played this season strictly for the Jade and Kitana skins.
while fun at times, my main complaint was the lack of options playing against "laggers". Not being able to cancel out of potential laggy matches without penalty is an odd oversight. Also playing KL made me want something done to speed up fatal blows and fatalities- to tell the truth , it made me wish they weren't in the game at all. too strong, too long...
I also never realized my issue w/ the way meter is gained and breakaway system is ....off.
also the low poking and throw game is really strong online.
PS
How do some people play in lag and enjoy it?