What's new

Kombat league: I'm tired of this shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Everyone paid for the game. We all should have alternate routes of unlocking ALL THE CONTENT IN THE GAME THAT WE PAID FOR. If I'm some sort of deranged lunatic and ONLY want to play Towers of Time, so be it. If I ONLY want to play in Kustoms online matches, so be it. Playing the game in any mode should give you access to all the skins and brutalities, at the very least.

The hoops you have to jump through for some of this shit is just absurd. It's yet another thing that has completely got me stop playing the game at this point.

In Tekken 7, there are a lot of things to unlock. However, if you simply play the game long enough, you will eventually get a pop up stating "all items unlocked".

It's part of the game. It's ON DISC CONTENT that you paid for. I'm not asking for unlock codes, just multiple ways to get things. At this point, I couldn't care less because I don't really play anymore.

Zviko

Noob
Everyone paid for the game. We all should have alternate routes of unlocking ALL THE CONTENT IN THE GAME THAT WE PAID FOR. If I'm some sort of deranged lunatic and ONLY want to play Towers of Time, so be it. If I ONLY want to play in Kustoms online matches, so be it. Playing the game in any mode should give you access to all the skins and brutalities, at the very least.

The hoops you have to jump through for some of this shit is just absurd. It's yet another thing that has completely got me stop playing the game at this point.

In Tekken 7, there are a lot of things to unlock. However, if you simply play the game long enough, you will eventually get a pop up stating "all items unlocked".

It's part of the game. It's ON DISC CONTENT that you paid for. I'm not asking for unlock codes, just multiple ways to get things. At this point, I couldn't care less because I don't really play anymore.
Stop saying you paid for all this. You didn't pay shit. All you paid for was exactly what was on the disc on release day. Everything else is just a bonus WHICH YOU CAN GET FOR FREE. With exception of Kombat Pack of course.

The amount of entitlement and rage over free content is insane.

It literally doesn't cost you a penny. Requires not that much time. And is in one of the more popular modes (if not the most popular aka why most buy the game - online play).

"If you play Tekken 7 long enough - you unlock everything" - spoilers but if you play MK long enough you can also unlock everything.

Ya'll are looking a gift horse in the mouth and would still be complaining if the situation was reversed. This is bratty.

I love you sheep, but i still think this is an Issue of entitled whiny babies. You DON'T deserve everything in the game just because you paid. These are extra rewards given, and I repeat, EXTRA, for playing. It keeps things interesting, and the devs are still working on something that is free. You played for a finished product and you got it, cosmetics shouldn't be an Issue. The fact that is not even hard doesn't matter. YOU DON'T HAVE THE DIVINE RIGHT TO GET EVERYTHING YOU WANT. Not in life not in most games.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Given that this isn’t going to lead to any reasonable discussion with this tone, and probably should have been a status update, I think it’s run its course.

At this point it’s just multiple people saying the same things over and over, with insults being hurled back. And it’ll have no effect when someone is so desperate to not engage in an actual discourse.

See you all in another thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.