What's new

Kombat League Champion help

So I’m just trying to get that purple Kitana skin. I see I have to get a Champion rank. How hard is it and how long will it take? And can o just pick any random characters or has to be Kitana? Thanks

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
So I’m just trying to get that purple Kitana skin. I see I have to get a Champion rank. How hard is it and how long will it take? And can o just pick any random characters or has to be Kitana? Thanks

You can pick ANY character to go for the rewards. It depends on how many matches you win and what kind of opponents you get matched up with.

Champion rank you should be able to get in three-five days at most if your skill level is there and you play between 5-6 matches a day?

I don't think it's hard at all, I think it's relatively easy, but it totally depends on your skill and the skill of who you get matched up with. There are times when I get matched up with high level players and it's harder even if I win the match and then I get some person who is ranked way higher than me due to playing a lot and get a lot of points easily.

I’m in the same boat as you, I played a couple KL matches at the very end of the last season, and today were my first matches on opening day...

I’m not good at all and was expecting to get stomped today since everyone is starting at the bottom, but it hasn’t been too bad. I’ve only won 2 of my 5 sets lol, but they were all pretty close. I’m sure I would’ve won more if I wasn’t such a nervous wreck.