What's new

Kombat Kon footage! - including interview with MK co-creator John Tobias

Johnny_C4ge

A-Lister
As you might be aware, Kombat Kon took place recently. If you happened to miss this event don't worry, you can catch up with some of the interviews that took place (including one with Mortal Kombat co-creator John Tobias) and enjoy pictures of the event here. I hope you guys enjoy!

MK Jasper wins our T-Shirt contest

]{0MBAT interviews John Tobias
(There's some REALLY good stuff in this one!)

MK Dan and ]{0MBAT and myself interview John Turk
(More interesting stuff in here, too!)

Also, did you attend the event? If you did, feel free to reply below and share your own pictures of your autographs or photos with friends and guests! It was a blast! Below are my pictures.

John Tobias and his son, Daniel Pesina and myself. Great times at the after party!

Tony Marquez, Phillip Ahn, M.D., and Sal Divita

The 4 amigos! Daniel Pesina, Tony "Johnny Cage is not afraid to die" Marquez, Ho Sung Pak, and myself

John Tobias and myself

]{0MBAT from MK Online, Patrick "The Man" McCarron of TRMK, MK Dan of MK Universe, and myself goofing around on stage

My big brother from another mother Daniel Pesina and myself going live before the stream at Kombat Kon

Tony Marquez, John Tobias and his son having fun

]{0MBAT, Daniel Pesina, John Tobias, John Turk and myself. This interview was cut for legal reasons, and was exclusive on the Team RipSet stream for viewers watching live, however we will hope to get the recorded footage to you all soon!

Sneakily edited/promoted by the Tortoise

Last edited by a moderator:

Johnny_C4ge

A-Lister
I'm finished with a lot of the meat of it @SneakyTortoise I may add a few things here and there, as far as interviews with some cool fans that showed up as well as Alfredo Sanchez, who is a motion capture actor from Netherrealm tomorrow. I believe ]{0MBAT will have better footage than myself with the QA panel, mainly because I was only able to get half of it in good quality. So feel free to use whatever you like for whatever you want! lol.

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
Amazing...I wish I will have the opportunity to be part such a great event. Shake hands with you all, enjoy. I bet the pictures shows only a very small portion of what was good on!

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
This is awesome, man. Wish I could have gone to this event. It's sort of sad that only a few people commented on this thread. It's an amazing thing to see for die hard old school MK fans like myself.

Looks like you had a killer time!

Johnny_C4ge

A-Lister
They are definitely a riot! It was a lot of fun. Especially knowing them as people. Kombat Kon was in McCook IL and the after party was at the private GGA offices. It was a great time all around. Can't wait for next year!! And there's more cool stuff coming, too. Stay tuned to me on twitter for more Fight Night details, as well as upcoming dates when we will have Danny in studio to show and chat about the making of the original game. Twitter.com/TeamRipSet