What's new

Kombat Kast #7, this Friday at 3pm CST

Comments

I liked someone’s idea on Twitter: In the tweet about KK #7 they show pieces of Noobs trailer where he fights on Shinnok’s bone temple and Cyber Lin Kuei stages, the Kombat Kast will feature Noob’s gameplay and the reveals of Shinnok and Frost)

I liked someone’s idea on Twitter: In the tweet about KK #7 they show pieces of Noobs trailer where he fights on Shinnok’s bone temple and Cyber Lin Kuei stages, the Kombat Kast will feature Noob’s gameplay and the reveals of Shinnok and Frost)
i think shinnok is dlc or unlockable and if that the case he wont be shownas for frost she not be shown at all

Where were they supposed to show him fighting if they're going to reveal Kitana...?

i think shinnok is dlc or unlockable and if that the case he wont be shownas for frost she not be shown at all
Would be a nice surprise if they revealed Shinnok but it doesn't seem likely and I really don't see Shinnok as DLC either. Who would buy him? It would be a missed opportunity though. The entire premise of the story seems to be about mommy coming to his rescue and cleaning up his fuck up. His sister is also in the game, so i am hoping for a family reunion.

Oh nice, definitely more than 2 then.
For sure. Which is dope. I'm hype for any combination of characters tbh.

Noob, Frost, Kollector.
Noob, Frost, Kitana.
Noob, Kollector, Kitana.

Or if Shao Kahn is one that'd be hype too. (although I feel like they'd save him for the week before release)

This is also assuming Cetrion, Erron, and D'Vorah won't show up on a Kombat Kast since apparently Game Informer is doing breakdowns of them I think. Just hype all around tbh.

Noob, Frost, Kollector.
Noob, Frost, Kitana.
Noob, Kollector, Kitana.

Or if Shao Kahn is one that'd be hype too. (although I feel like they'd save him for the week before release)

This is also assuming Cetrion, Erron, and D'Vorah won't show up on a Kombat Kast since apparently Game Informer is doing breakdowns of them I think. Just hype all around tbh.
I'm so ready for Shao Kahn.

Cetrion, D'Vorah and Erron Black breakdowns are Game Informer exclusives, marketing synergy and all that crap.

Last game they did a Shinnok breakdown after he leaked as playable and they were not too happy about that. Who knows what other characters they'll show.

ok lemme put my magic math to work because I studied all week long to exams

Noob is confirmed so we're gonna leave him out

considering GI's gonna breakdown Cetrion, Erron and D'vorah, I'm going to put only Kitana, Shao Kahn, Kollector and Frost to the count, 4 characters

obviously if they show only 2 characters the chance one of the 4 has to appear is 25%, because Noob is 100% confirmed to be showcased, which means:

Noob, Kollector
Noob, Kitana
Noob, Shao Kahn
Noob, Frost

if they show 3 characters we have 4x3=12 scenarios, BUT the order doesn't matter, so let's cut the equals, which means that each scenario has roughly 16,67% chance to happen today:

Noob, Kollector, Kitana
Noob, Kollector, Shao Kahn
Noob, Kollector, Frost
Noob, Frost, Kitana
Noob, Frost, Shao Kahn
Noob, Kitana, Shao Kahn

EDIT: Ok Tyler confirmed that Cetrion, D'vorah and Erron Black will be showcased on Kombat Kasts, with one of them being showcased today. I'm gonna leave Shao Kahn out because I firmly believe he'll have his own Kombat Kast. So, with 6 possible fighters to choose 2 to go along with Noob, we have 6x5=30/2=15 scenarios. BUT as Tyler said, just one of the three (Cetrion, D'vorah, Erron) will be show today, so I'm gonna take their possibilities to show up together, which is 3.

At the end, we'll have one of these scenarios today:

Noob, Kollector, Kitana
Noob, Kollector, Frost
Noob, Kollector, Cetrion
Noob, Kollector, D'vorah
Noob, Kollector, Erron Black
Noob, Frost, Kitana
Noob, Frost, Cetrion
Noob, Frost, D'vorah
Noob, Frost, Erron Black
Noob, Kitana, Cetrion
Noob, Kitana, D'vorah
Noob, Kitana, Erron Black

i hope i'm not wrong lmao

Last edited:

Noob, Frost, Kollector.
Noob, Frost, Kitana.
Noob, Kollector, Kitana.

oh damn you already did the math

Noob and Kollector today.. (bad guys)
Crtrion today with GI
Dvorah and Frost next week (bad ladies)
Then kitana last to be revealed with.....Mileena

Last edited:
I would be down for Kitana & Shao Kahn.

With 2 weeks left, it's about time they show the Pre-order bonus to urge people to pre-order the game :rolleyes: