What's new

Kombat Kast #7, this Friday at 3pm CST

Comments

I really wanna see Erron Black. They have sold me on Jade with the beta, ow I just need to be sold on my gun toting prince.

I do hope to see Kitana as well because....

Gonna be most likely Noob, Cetrion and maybe Erron or D´Vorrah.

I think Kitana gonna get her "official" announcement in the coming weeks before getting a Kast.

Also Frost will most likely not be revealed before launch.

My speculative bet: all guys this week (Noob, Erron, and Kollector), and all the ladies next Kombat Kast (D’Vorah, Kitana, Cetrion).

I think this week they are gonna show Noob, Cetrion and D’vorah, next week Kitana, Erron and Shao. Frost is gonna be the unlockable character so I don’t think they’re showing her.

Kombat Kast drinking game rules (feel free to add on). Take a drink when:
  • Anyone says something is "awesome"
  • Derek says, "Whaaat?" an octave over his usual speaking voice
  • Tyler doesn't block
  • Anyone describes a character as good outside of normal footsie range
  • Steve claims this is his favorite costume/outfit/skin
  • Tyler forgets about birthday shout-outs, and Derek remembers them
  • Someone says "meter burn" instead of "amplified"
  • Whenever Tyler or Derek drop a combo
I bet most people couldn't complete this with water :p

But seriously, loving the Kombat Kasts. Keep up the good work, and welcome to the home stretch before launch!
I'm doin this with sprite if I can. if not then water Cause #Originality

I think this week they are gonna show Noob, Cetrion and D’vorah, next week Kitana, Erron and Shao. Frost is gonna be the unlockable character so I don’t think they’re showing her.
well shao most likly the final week since that week is before the game comes out kitana and noob this week along with erron. cetrion dvorah and kollector is proabbly next week

well shao most likly the final week since that week is before the game comes out kitana and noob this week along with erron. cetrion dvorah and kollector is proabbly next week
shao and Kitana should be together imo. and Frost seems Very important so she should be the last shown

I love noob's voice in this game so much, that I'd just want the kombat kast to be his dialogues for an hour or longer straight. id be content with that.

But if we got some frost and kollector breakdowns, that's surely icing on a delicious cake.

Im not even going to predict who is on tmrw`s kast tbh

my body is prepared for anybody.
Even.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... .................................................................................................................................................................
:x:x:xHSU HAO?:x:x:x

Even.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... .................................................................................................................................................................
:x:x:xHSU HAO?:x:x:x
Anybody

Body will be ready, cause NRS have been hitting it out of the park with each character.