What's new

Kombat Kast #6 - WEDNESDAY 03/27 3PM CST

NoobKillua

Anything's Possible
Liu Kangs gameplay was very impressive, he’s definitely going to be my secondary character. His combo potential is out of this world and I can’t wait to try him out. He looked so good that I almost doubted my heterosexuality for a second.

Ptehu

Prince of Edenia
It's like if you're not loving this game Jesus Christ what game do you like?
I love that game. Actually due to the fact that it really looks great visually, aesthetic and gameplay-wise, I really regret not having my favourite kharacters in. What's not to understand here?

I love that game. Actually due to the fact that it really looks great visually, aesthetic and gameplay-wise, I really regret not having my favourite kharacters in. What's not to understand here?
I don't know if not having your favourite characters is a valid criticism tbh? Particularly if they are unpopular/niche characters.

Blizer

Cheap Kollector Rip Off
Not gonna lie, The Heated arms from Jax is incredibly cool

But, it kinda reminds me of Fulgore From the Recent KI and how he builds up his reactor to do more damage.

Still looks Quite Dope though, and im excited to play him.

JINNOCIDE

I only show up when a new game's around
I wonder why they showed the render of non renevant Liu Kang but showed a revenant Kung Lao...

As for the next Kombat Kasts, if there's three, I believe it'll be:

1. Noob + Erron/D'vorah (or both)
2. Shao Kahn
3. Kollector/Cetrion

I think they're leaving Frost (and Cetrion) to be found on launch... or at least a few days before release

Blizer

Cheap Kollector Rip Off
They Konfirmed Noob for Next week

We likely getting Frost revealed, or we Get Dvorah/Erron next week

I wouldnt be surprised if they Save Kitana till Shao Kahn, Cause it makes alot of sense tbh on why they are saving her till the end (Or Mileena, if shes unlockable)

They Konfirmed Noob for Next week

We likely getting Frost revealed, or we Get Dvorah/Erron next week

I wouldnt be surprised if they Save Kitana till Shao Kahn, Cause it makes alot of sense tbh on why they are saving her till the end (Or Mileena, if shes unlockable)
no icoulse them show frost with dvorh and erron the follwing while they kitana with noob nex week as i can see then show shao,with kollector and centrion on the last week

I like that Liu Kang's Dragon isn't even a fatality. I know we keep saying "Geezus how is this not a Fatality" with some of the Fatal Blows, but that Fire Elemental Dragon really looks like it should kill you.:eek:

Again, if Tri-Borg isn't canon because he "hasn't been part of the story yet" what does that say for the 20 or so characters Raiden erased in mk9? Is Hotaru still canon?

Literally everyone in the series is in MKDe Konquest, and most of them played at least a tiny role in Armageddon. But again, if all that matters is story / game canon none of that happened. Those characters are as canon as Tri-Borg and Kratos.
It says nothing because characters were not "erased." Hotaru is indeed still canon.

The events of Mortal Kombat: Deception and Mortal Kombat: Armageddon did indeed happen, which caused Dark Raiden to send his memories back to his past self, creating an alternate timeline as Raiden continued to act differently.

All of those characters are not magically "erased," because they're existence was not created by Raiden encountering them. We simply have not encountered all of them in the current timeline, and different fates have befallen many of them.

They are canonical characters, as of this typing Triborg is not.

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
As a Kitana/Mileena main... I apologize for the behavior of our other brethren. I may express disappointment at not seeing my girls yet, but that doesn’t mean the other characters don’t look amazing.