What's new

Kombat Cup Week: Season Two, Week 1 Results Feat. SonicFox, Semiij, Iluusions, Scar and more

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Tonight, took place the conclusion of Kombat Cup's first week of season two. Players included Echo | SonicFox, Echo | Scar, Noble Tweedy, GTG Semiij, Hara Rewind, ISM StarCharger, Frozen Acid and Noble Illusions.

For those who may be unfamiliar w/ the Kombat Cup, here's some details. Every Sunday players register via www.Smash.gg to the Kombat Cup. If they are able to make it to the Top 8, they then go on to the finals that happens every Wednesday night.

Tonight's Kombat Cup is not only stacked as usual, but continues to have great game sets i.e. 3-2 game finishes, plus new faces to the Kombat Cup, i.e. HARA Rewind this week!

Below, is the Top 8 results and how it all played out for tonight!
kcs2w1.jpg
For the archives in case you missed things tonight, play close attention to here, https://www.stream.me/kombatcup#archive as the archives are usually ready to be viewed by the next day at the latest.

Thanks for not spoiling it and also providing picture, it feels more satisfying for me to see it there rather than 1-2-3 etc...

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Rewind put up a great fight.. best match of the night imo... hope he gets back into the top 8 again.. his raiden is ... godlike.. (titty boom tish!)