What's new

Kombat Cup Week # 6 Results! Feat. SonicFox, Semiij, Slayer, Sacky and More!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Tonight was week # 6 of Stream.Me's Kombat Cup. Including a stacked, sick line-up for top 8, it was not a top 8 to miss. Players included SonicFox, Circa Destroyer, Slayer, Forever King, SilverRye, Dragon, Sacky and more! Check below for the results:

The Kombat Cup broke over 500 viewers TWICE tonight!

kombatcup.png
Source: Check here for the archives in case you missed it! https://www.stream.me/kombatcup

SonicFox (Cassie Cage) vs Circa Destroyer (Predator/Tremor) 3-2

6up.png
Slayer (Kung Jin) vs Sacky (Quan Chi) 0-3. An upsetting match where all eyes were on Slayer to do exactly what Sacky ended up doing to Slayer; beating him 3-0

sk.png
GTG Semiij (MIleena) vs Forever King (Kung Lao) 3-0

dragon.png
Dragon (Kitana) vs SilverRye (Liu Kang)

upset.png
Sacky (Quan Chi) vs SonicFox (Jason/Sub-Zero/Sektor) The Best set to grace the Kombat Cup. Sacky is
up 2-1 at one point in the set. However, still, no one proves to be on Sonic's level. Sonic goes 3-2 to defeat Sacky after TWO character changes.

sem.png
Dragon (Kitana/Alien/Shinnok) vs Semiij (Smoke/Mileena) First match ender highlight: Spacing is priceless, clocks about to run out; Dragon runs up to Semiij to perform a grab and clutch out a first match win. Semiij would turn everything around, adjust and take it 3-1.

fr1.png
fr2.png
GTG Semiij (Mileena) vs cR SonicFox (Cassie Cage) Semiij achieves a FLAWLESS VICTORY against SonicFox to make it 2-2. Semiij continues on for the ULTIMATE UPSET AND TAKES KOMBAT CUP WEEK # 6 OVER SONIC FOX 3-2!

k6f.png

Attachments

Last edited:
just saw the luckyest convertion live on stream since this game dropped... uppercut into d1 into roll let there be luck! :D

Ankh

Noob
Omg this top 8 was insanity... Beautiful insanity lol

Thanks to everyone who continues to support the KC. You guys are why we do it hoping to keep this game alive as long as we can! See you Sunday for week 7!!!
Hey, Echo, I love your voice, man. It sounds like Blake Shelton is commenting on Mortal Kombat :D

Last edited:

Darth-Nero

Come Thunder! Come Lightning!
Sacky was the hype of the evening for me, He is the best Quan hands down. His match against sonicfox was even better than the grandfinals and i almost feel he got robbed.

Tweedy

Noob
Semiiij turned 17 right after ESL season 3. He would have easily made the finals for that, had he been of age.

Btw I thought I was a horrible player after getting 3-0'd by Sacky on Sunday lol. Cool to see that his slippery play and setplay got to Slayer and Sonic as well.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Finally, someone stopped Sonicfox. I would love to see his reaction after his loss. Gratz, Semiij.

Darth-Nero

Come Thunder! Come Lightning!
SonicFox loses grandfinals for the 1st time this week and people start talking like hes already washed up lol.

Slymind

Noob
Is Semiij an online warrior? don't recall seeing him on tournaments before, but he has been great on CC.