What's new

Kombat Cup Week # 5 Top 8 is set - cR SonicFox returns

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
If you missed the matches during tonight's Kombat Cup for week # 5, you missed a lot of great matches. Unlike some weeks where there are quite a few 3-0 matches... tonight, there were plenty of 3-2 or 2-3 matches followed by upsets. One of the match highlights that attest to this was FullAuto vs Illusions where FullAuto was down 2-0 and came back to win it, 2-3.

If tonight's matches say anything about what we will see Wednesday night, it's going to be one hell of a night. Below are the kombatants that are lined up to draw blood for you in a few days.

kombatcup.png

• SirTommyGun (Tanya) vs PG Scar (Smoke)
  • cR SonicFox (Sektor) vs EXiLE FullAuto (Jacqui)
  • HZRD KevoDaMan (Kung Lao) vs Semiij (Mileena)
  • Noble BeyondToxin (Sektor) vs YOMI Slayer (Kung Jin)
Tune in to https://www.stream.me/kombatcup at 8PM EST on Wednesday, 11/23 for the Finals!

Source: https://www.stream.me/kombatcup

Last edited:

gam224

The world's least hype player
Man sonic fox returns how shocking...:DOGE can somebody beat him this week PLZ

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
See you cats on Wednesday!
So about that underage player that beat one of the Commanduer bros. Is the new age rule that there is no age restriction anymore?

Consequences? Are hidey's okay now? Does this mean I can hire RevetLeafing to pretend to be me so he can get a head start on competing before he turns of age?

Scar will beat tommy, Sonic will beat Full auto, Semij will beat Kevo, the last match is hard to tell. Lets see how Slayer does now with this pregned version of Kung Jin

Mr Aquaman

Protector of the Realms
Lead Moderator
So about that underage player that beat one of the Commanduer bros. Is the new age rule that there is no age restriction anymore?

Consequences? Are hidey's okay now? Does this mean I can hire RevetLeafing to pretend to be me so he can get a head start on competing before he turns of age?
I met sirtommygun at summerjam. Please get your facts straight.

We're still looking into every possibly and handling things accordingly.

Stop crying lol

Awkward Sloth

I met sirtommygun at summerjam. Please get your facts straight.

We're still looking into every possibly and handling things accordingly.

Stop crying lol
Voicing reasonable concerns over the integrity of your tournament is crying. Alright good public relations skills

Also the person in question wasn't tommygun. So uhhhhh maybe you should get your facts straight.

Voicing reasonable concerns over the integrity of your tournament is crying. Alright good public relations skills

Also the person in question wasn't tommygun. So uhhhhh maybe you should get your facts straight.
To be fair, you could've been talking about Jesse Venbuttons and we wouldn't know. If this is about Knicks he provided all the verification needed. As long as it isn't fraudulent then he is clear. If it is fraudulent even if he makes it to a round to be paid, he will be caught and banned from further entries.

Awkward Sloth

To be fair, you could've been talking about Jesse Venbuttons and we wouldn't know. If this is about Knicks he provided all the verification needed. As long as it isn't fraudulent then he is clear. If it is fraudulent even if he makes it to a round to be paid, he will be caught and banned from further entries.
To be fair, I didn't name names because I'm not 100% in the loop. I'm voicing concerns because ESL also had the same thing happen during it.

What about the players that were beat by competitors that are underage? What happens to them especially those that had points for being in the money? Is it "to bad to sad " ruling? Or what?

The reason I quoted and asked you because I know how Ryan/Aquaman is. And getting a straight answer from him is way more difficult. But I'm just "crying".

To be fair, I didn't name names because I'm not 100% in the loop. I'm voicing concerns because ESL also had the same thing happen during it.

What about the players that were beat by competitors that are underage? What happens to them especially those that had points for being in the money? Is it "to bad to sad " ruling? Or what?

The reason I quoted and asked you because I know how Ryan/Aquaman is. And getting a straight answer from him is way more difficult. But I'm just "crying".
One of our admins has tweeted about this situation: http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1spal1f

I think your OP came off a little brash about the age issue. Probably not the best way to bring up the issue. In any case, the tweet from our admin (above) answers about all your questions. Trust me these guys work hard day in and day out to provide the best experience possible. If anyone tries to fraud the system they will be caught and banned from further entries.

Typically, unless @Mr Aquaman or myself know of an underage participant, we rely on the community to keep us informed of any issues they see along the way. Many players have kept us informed on issues they see and we forward this info up the chain and it's handled with priority. In saying that, community keep sending us any issues you see and we will continue to support your claim and ensure the playing field is even.

Awkward Sloth

One of our admins has tweeted about this situation: http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1spal1f

I think your OP came off a little brash about the age issue. Probably not the best way to bring up the issue. In any case, the tweet from our admin (above) answers about all your questions. Trust me these guys work hard day in and day out to provide the best experience possible. If anyone tries to fraud the system they will be caught and banned from further entries.

Typically, unless @Mr Aquaman or myself know of an underage participant, we rely on the community to keep us informed of any issues they see along the way. Many players have kept us informed on issues they see and we forward this info up the chain and it's handled with priority. In saying that, community keep sending us any issues you see and we will continue to support your claim and ensure the playing field is even.
So an underage participant can still cause issues for the tournaments while they are happening blocking other players chances at money. Ok. They just won't get paid.

My brash attitude is because if it happened to me I'd be pissed if there was money on the line. I'm sure everyone would be if it happened to them.

But thanks for responding professionally.

Mr Aquaman

Protector of the Realms
Lead Moderator

That was my straight answer. We're handling it.

Welcome to tym !