What's new

Kombat Cup Week # 10 Top 8 is Set - SonicFox returns, Noble Raptor Double-Flawless against YungMonst

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Definitely BKITH's Raiden is the highlight of the night, drinking some sore salty Slayer tears after the latter Teabagged in the 1st match and then rage quits after getting destroyed. Can't wait to read all about his "doesn't give a fuck" tweets and how he was just "chillin' bruh",having fun and "ggs" to the end of his flat out exposed BS lol.

What a great night, Can't wait for top 8.
When insulting your opponent goes wrong.

The screencap for the video is godlike.

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
A-List Cage would touch you on hit or block doesn't matter and it would become a one player game for 10 seconds, jail in to anything off of his half screen mid and the god damn D4 that goes under everything. But I'll stop now before I get too salty or derail the thread. He's balanced now so that's good, Hellfire is rediculous because he was always very good and the previous crazy characters getting shafted and general system changes boosts him like crazy.
Bruah,Ive had A-list sitting next to me at work for the past year. When we play I shit Cage for next day or two. We dont need to go anywhere with this. Game is balanced, hellfire is balanced. Hell, some believe Trump is balanced as well.

Last edited:
I love watching raptor play scorpion. Besides him and Blake I don't get to see any high level scorpions play. The double flawless was nuts.

And great job bkith for beating out slayer, after the early bags by him I was pulling for you for the rest of the match