What's new

Kombat Cup Week # 10 Top 8 is Set - SonicFox returns, Noble Raptor Double-Flawless against YungMonst

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
UPDATED: See below!

https://www.stream.me/kombatcup

Tune in to the Kombat Cup Week # 10 action! Who will make top 8? Will SonicFox work to regain his throne?

Thanks to @Raiderhorn for the reminder!

Updated article w/ Top 8 results below
------------------------------------
The Kombat Cup Week # 10 has concluded to its remaining top 8 that will battle it out on Wednesday 1/4 @ 8PM EST. We welcome new Kombat Cup top 8 finalist Bkith6264, who worked his way through YOMI_Slayer to get his slot! We'll see what their Displacer Raiden can do for them on Wednesday!

Here is your top 8...
kc10top8.png

Match of the night goes to Noble Raptor, who not only eliminated YungMonster, but had several Flawless Victories against him! See below:
kc10best.png

Tune in Wednesday at 8PM EST here: https://www.stream.me/kombatcup

Attachments

Last edited:

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
Who is that bkith guy?

Edit: he's new to top 8 that should definitely be the headliner. The community is already small enough, we need to give credit where it's due to entice people to wanna be better. If I was bkith and read this threads title I'd feel unappreciated.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Who is that bkith guy?

Edit: he's new to top 8 that should definitely be the headliner. The community is already small enough, we need to give credit where it's due to entice people to wanna be better. If I was bkith and read this threads title I'd feel unappreciated.
Noble Raptor also deserved recognition. BKith got props in the article.

Darth-Nero

Come Thunder! Come Lightning!
Definitely BKITH's Raiden is the highlight of the night, drinking some sore salty Slayer tears after the latter Teabagged in the 1st match and then rage quits after getting destroyed. Can't wait to read all about his "doesn't give a fuck" tweets and how he was just "chillin' bruh",having fun and "ggs" to the end of his flat out exposed BS lol.

What a great night, Can't wait for top 8.

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
Id just like to add, Hellfire is INSANE. Its hard to play though isnt it.. from an execution stand point?

Also, just saw the Slayer v Bkith match. Wow. What a bitch move from Slayer,. lol.

Last edited:

Shadow316

You inspire no fear.
So Sonic returning after missing a single week and Yung getting double flawlessed (again) is more worthy of a headline than some guy pretty much coming out of nowhere and beating Slayer to make his first top 8?

Bkith probably could have double flawlessed everyone on his path to top 8 and Sonic would still be the headline.

I think both Sonic and Dragon will win the 1st round, raptor vs semiJ will be a nice set, also Destroyer vs Beyondtoxin.

Tweedy

Noob
Bkith has entered every week.

That was my pool to make it out of, but I didn't know what to do after F2 2+4 teleport with Kenshi. I guess I just have to block and have no meterless options. I tried to backdash and ate 40% into setplay.

Won't happen again. How it goes with 100 match ups I guess.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I still think what Scorpion has + hellfire cancels are way much more beneficial then what Cage ever had in 20+years lol.

But, hey .... Destroyer is doin' really good with that Pred!
A-List Cage would touch you on hit or block doesn't matter and it would become a one player game for 10 seconds, jail in to anything off of his half screen mid and the god damn D4 that goes under everything. But I'll stop now before I get too salty or derail the thread. He's balanced now so that's good, Hellfire is rediculous because he was always very good and the previous crazy characters getting shafted and general system changes boosts him like crazy.