What's new

Kombat Cup - Season 2, Week 3: Updated – Top 8 Results, Archive Link

Tweedy

Noob
Points don't really matter when you're getting 3-0'd by a "Noob Scorpion".
This post doesn't make sense. I don't lose extra points because of who I lost too. I'm still sitting pretty for the season finals and Angel isn't. He probably won't be at Final Round either. My position on MKX is literally 4k times better than his despite me losing that set.

I said i'd win and I didn't. I hold that blow up. Doesn't mean that it was offline or decided anything major in the season. I still got top 8 this week.

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
One should never EVER underestimate a player.

Specially a Scorpion player when you are using Kenshi. The character has everything to fuck the blindman as long as the one using him has brains.

I've seen better hellfires, but Immortal Angel definitely had Possessed matchup knowledge and deserved the win.

"What is conditioning to a man that doesn't care". Savage.

Kooron Nation

More Ass and Tits for MK11
This post doesn't make sense. I don't lose extra points because of who I lost too. I'm still sitting pretty for the season finals and Angel isn't. He probably won't be at Final Round either. My position on MKX is literally 4k times better than his despite me losing that set.

I said i'd win and I didn't. I hold that blow up. Doesn't mean that it was offline or decided anything major in the season. I still got top 8 this week.
I'm basically saying how do you expect to beat the likes of Scar, Sonic, Semiij, Revet, when you're getting 3-0'd by this random guy. What's the furthest you've gotten in a Kombat Kup Top 8?
You hold your head so high and talk down to 90% of the people on TYM, then you go and talk shit and can't back it up.

Tweedy

Noob
I'm basically saying how do you expect to beat the likes of Scar, Sonic, Semiij, Revet, when you're getting 3-0'd by this random guy. What's the furthest you've gotten in a Kombat Kup Top 8?
You hold your head so high and talk down to 90% of the people on TYM, then you go and talk shit and can't back it up.
I've beaten them though. The last two times I played Revet in kombat cup I wrecked him in similar fashion that Angel beat me.

This is one instance of me losing to someone I shouldn't have. I'm literally ranked #3 overall in the kombat cup and placed 5th overall last season.

90% of TYM doesn't compete. I compete, talk trash and lose and now i'm a bad player? That's not how that work. I'm still one of the best players in the world.

Last edited:

Tweedy

Noob
I said i'd beat Wound at KIT publicly, the tweet got 3 likes. I said i'd beat Immortal Angel online, lost, and it gets fucking 45t93459345934953459345 likes when Mustard retweets it.

Clock me out of the villain role.

Kooron Nation

I said i'd beat Wound at KIT publicly, the tweet got 3 likes. I said i'd beat Immortal Angel online, lost, and it gets fucking 45t93459345934953459345 likes when Mustard retweets it.

Clock me out of the villain role.
All things aside, losing like that happens sometimes and it makes you get better, never said you weren't a great player just a pure asshole, but that's who you are so keep it up.
I think it's time to ditch Kenshi

Tweedy

Noob
All things aside, losing like that happens sometimes and it makes you get better, never said you weren't a great player just a pure asshole, but that's who you are so keep it up.
I think it's time to ditch Kenshi
Yes you did. You acted as if I cannot compete with players I've beaten and you acted as if I don't make it far in kombat cup when i'm one of the highest ranked and most consistent players.

The villain role is starting to get really lame. Not a fan of massive discrediting whether it's directed at me or someone else.

I'm not an asshole. Everyone who I chill with at events does not think that. I just play this stupid villain role online and it's starting to become bad for me.

Kooron Nation

Yes you did. You acted as if I cannot compete with players I've beaten and you acted as if I don't make it far in kombat cup when i'm one of the highest ranked and most consistent players.

The villain role is starting to get really lame. Not a fan of massive discrediting whether it's directed at me or someone else.

I'm not an asshole. Everyone who I chill with at events does not think that. I just play this stupid villain role online and it's starting to become bad for me.
No, I asked how far you've gotten in a top 8 Kombat Kup before? I'm aware you make nearly every top 8, I see it and I watch them. I'm also aware of how much you've grown as a player and the things you've won. I was questioning your skill since you seem to have thought you'd destroy Immortall Angel, which you didn't. But then someone like SemiiJ beat him pretty convincingly. To reach top 8 basically every week it's obvious you're one of the better players in the MKX community, but clearly you have a little bit further to grow until you reach the levels of some of the best.

Then stop shaming people who lose to players that you then lose.
Like someone mentioned before, don't ever underestimate anyone, especially Scorpion players with their potential random madness.

Tweedy

Noob
No, I asked how far you've gotten in a top 8 Kombat Kup before? I'm aware you make nearly every top 8, I see it and I watch them. I'm also aware of how much you've grown as a player and the things you've won. I was questioning your skill since you seem to have thought you'd destroy Immortall Angel, which you didn't. But then someone like SemiiJ beat him pretty convincingly. To reach top 8 basically every week it's obvious you're one of the better players in the MKX community, but clearly you have a little bit further to grow until you reach the levels of some of the best.

Then stop shaming people who lose to players that you then lose.
Like someone mentioned before, don't ever underestimate anyone, especially Scorpion players with their potential random madness.
I'm literally playing a villain role. Calling shots before they happen.

If I get no credit when I do this and win, and this happens when I lose, i'm done with it.

Also, Yungmonster posts about murdering puppies. Me saying i'll beat someone on a video game does not make me as bad as him, or make him unshameable. Not a word but idc.

I've beaten them though. The last two times I played Revet in kombat cup I wrecked him in similar fashion that Angel beat me.

This is one instance of me losing to someone I shouldn't have. I'm literally ranked #3 overall in the kombat cup and placed 5th overall last season.

90% of TYM doesn't compete. I compete, talk trash and lose and now i'm a bad player? That's not how that work. I'm still one of the best players in the world.

You have never flawlessed and 3-0d revet, idk if your little peanut sized brain can compete that the overall record with you and revet (tourney wise) is like 6-3 revet. You litteraly played the best character in the game before oct 4 and couldn't beat revets Tanya. And you haven't even beat me since oct4 (patch day). So I understand that you want props, but this ain't the way to do it