What's new

Kollector possibly one of the easiest to pickup?

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
I -am- able to win. The best kollektor within my ping range on pc doesn't even rematch me anymore. Scorpion, Sub and Liu are the only cases where they repeat the same shit and I still can't work it out half the time.
I just want this character to stop being one-button-tier.
Maybe they can give him his bola cancels back. Kollector mains would live that and he would have other safe moves. I think F12 is like his only hit confirming string and it leads to his only real mix-up so yeah he probably needs it now. But yeah it is a shame he is designed that way.

LawAbidingCitizen

Anyone complaining about Kollector is outright atrocious at this game. Kollector needs major buffs to really be viable. Every unviable character has one thing in common. Really slow move. Speed the character up for christ's sake.
What about my Kotal?

Rey

Reycier
Maybe they can give him his bola cancels back. Kollector mains would live that and he would have other safe moves. I think F12 is like his only hit confirming string and it leads to his only real mix-up so yeah he probably needs it now. But yeah it is a shame he is designed that way.
The cancels back would be nice.
But not that strong as they were was.
You can hit confirm every string with him except F4.
f22, b23, 44,13
He has tools and he is definitive viable.
VERY good anti air with his 2 ,2+3 or even his d2 is very good.
Play him with patience, he is not a rush down char.

And don't forget his mid cmd grab.
after a db3 just dash cmd grab and mix this up.

LawAbidingCitizen

The cancels back would be nice.
But not that strong as they were was.
You can hit confirm every string with him except F4.
f22, b23, 44,13
He has tools and he is definitive viable.
VERY good anti air with his 2 ,2+3 or even his d2 is very good.
Play him with patience, he is not a rush down char.
You are not wrong and I'm not saying you are, he us good but others do what he does but better.
Soon players will blow him up on everything once they get familiar with the mu.
His B23 is a little harder to hit confirm but you are right. His 44 is high starter with a gap a huge punishable one. F22 is far to slow for it's range on first hit but good for Krushing Blow kombows.
His 13 is basically only his punisher string that wiffs in the neutral and gets beat out by Everything being a high and the first hit is short range. I completely understand why players are clutching to the F12 mix.

For his bola cancels he should have them back, just make it -7 he shouldn't have his F4 infinite, that needed to go. I completely agree.

Rey

Reycier
Yeah, this whiff issues are weak.
This has to be fixed.
also that the Boba doesn't connect from 44 max Range oder even F12 on max range.
this is stupid.
how you get punished from the 44 gap?
Of course you don't do this move up close.
With range I don't think that you will get punished at this distance.
how ever, ofc he is not top tier.
Maybe with the next patch few things will get fixed and then we will see