What's new

Kollector BNB Combos

Hebrew Negro

KingofBosz97 XBL
F4 is - 14 on block. I'm not gonna be chucking that out left and right. I'll practice the ji2 though. Thanks man
What I've been doing is throwing out F4 into BF4 and reacting if it hits or not. If it doesn't, then do DD to cancel. It takes practice to hit-confirm so set your AI to AUTO block.

FrankOceansWaifu

Watch this set up.
After a KB DBF3, D2, 32 getting that dash up 13 x ex bola is so inconsistent for me. I know F22 x ex bola can land but it’s just as iffy to time for me. Any easier alternative to get the ex bola to land after? Fuckin bummer to miss out on damage after I make a good read :(

Rey

Reycier
After a KB DBF3, D2, 32 getting that dash up 13 x ex bola is so inconsistent for me. I know F22 x ex bola can land but it’s just as iffy to time for me. Any easier alternative to get the ex bola to land after? Fuckin bummer to miss out on damage after I make a good read :(
Yeah, I had the same problems.
You have to do a full dash into 13.
No micro dash or something.
Full dash into 13 should always connect.

Hebrew Negro

KingofBosz97 XBL
It's character dependant, but I managed to combo F12, BF4 mb, 443, DB3. You have to be very close to the opponent for the DB3 to connect, but that's obviously no problem with the meter bolas.
Worked on Kitana, did not work on Jax. No idea why and ran out of time to further test on more characters...
Oh, played on PC, so version 1.03 still.
443xDB3 only works on female characters. If you really want to finish with DB3, then you can use B23xDB3 on male characters. F4 is always the better option though.
A way to practice the 13 timing is to dash forward from the start of match distance and try to connect 13 bola as fast as possible.

Last edited:

Shaikhuzzaman

magicmeerkatman
What I've been doing is throwing out F4 into BF4 and reacting if it hits or not. If it doesn't, then do DD to cancel. It takes practice to hit-confirm so set your AI to AUTO block.
Pretty sure that isn't safe either. I've practiced doing that of f3 but it's pretty gimmicky

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I’ve just been trying to find highly reliable high-damage kombos; kombos I won’t drop in bad connections. Here’s what I’ve got:
  • 443-dash-4~bf4(amp)-f4db3: 304.78
  • after any string into amp bola you can do 443-j1-d2 for around 320ish, depending on the starter. If you want to keep your opponent in the corner, you can instead do 443-j1-f22~db3 for similar damage
  • Highest damage FB kombo I can find is f4~bf4(amp)-dash-f4~FB: 460. 430 if either hit of f4 whiffs.

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
I use the following formula:

1. From a regular string into EX Bola confirm (13, F12, F22 usually) i go JI1 (easier than 2 although slightly less damage) - 443 - JI2 - F22 Command grab. 306-333 damage

2. From 443 raw at max or close to max range:
Meterless - Dash up - F22 1+3 or 2 1+3 4. 243 or 235 damage
(you can do dash up f22 into sickle or command grab but the timing is weird and it can drop)

One bar - Dash up - F22 - Ex Bola - JI1 - F4 - Sickle. 314 damage.
(You can end in JIK F3 command grab but the gravity can mess you up. The extra damage is not worth it to me)

3. From raw 443 at close range (if you punish a roll for instance):
Meterless - JI2 - F22 command grab . 281 damage

One bar - JI2 - 13 - Ex Bola - JI1 - F4 - Sickle. 330 damage
(you can do JIK - F3 - Command grab here as well but this combo is easier)

4. From a KB popup (D2 and Command grab. I know 32 pops up as well but I never ever use it)
Meterless - 2 1+3 4/F22 1+3. 313/322 damage for D2 - 326/337 damage for command grab
(again, using F22 is max damage but inconsistent and requires a different timing than if you do F22 into ex bola. I prefer consistency)

One bar - F22 Ex Bola - JI1 - 442 - F22 - Command grab - 426 damage for D2/426 for the command grab

Hmm maybe I should do a video on this instead