What's new

Kollector BNB Combos

Rey

Reycier
F12, bf4amp, jik, f3, dbf3 most dmg so far.

F12, bf4amp, jip, F4, db3 little less dmg but unbreakable

Other starters work similar.

Dr. Cheesesteak

pygophile and podophile
F12, bf4amp, jik, f3, dbf3 most dmg so far.

F12, bf4amp, jip, F4, db3 little less dmg but unbreakable

Other starters work similar.
to expand on that, ji1 443 db3 works great after the ex bola as well. I start w/ f4 into ex bola as it does slightly more dmg. but of course, whatever opener works best in the given situation. But for me it's:

f4 bf4(en) ji1 443 db3 - 317dmg, 342dmg if db3(en)

but...for the ji3 f3...i cant ever get the f3 to land :( Granted, i've only been trying for about 10 mins... yeah, my f3 keep whiffing.

Last edited:

Rey

Reycier
to expand on that, ji1 223 db3 works great after the ex bola as well. I start w/ f4 into ex bola as it does slightly more dmg. but of course, whatever opener works best in the given situation. But for me it's:

f4 bf4(en) ji1 223 db3 - 317dmg, 342dmg if db3(en)

but...for the ji3 f3...i cant ever get the f3 to land :( Granted, i've only been trying for about 10 mins... yeah, my f3 keep whiffing.
You mean f223 I think.
Does the f223 more dmg or the F4?

You have to do the jik delayed.
try to hit it as low as possible.
it's not that hard just a tricky timing at the beginning.
But I prefer the other combos anyways, because you can't get away from the F4 version because the opponent is not juggled.
but in some situations if the opponent doesn't have the meter to break away, I do the Jik version.

ridianfable

Of the Badlands
I have idea what i could be doing wrong but for some reason F3 into DB3 only comes out about 11 percent of the time when used in a longer combo compared to when i do it by itself. is there a trick to that?

NVM: You just have to hit the special ASAP on hit.

Last edited:

Rey

Reycier
I have idea what i could be doing wrong but for some reason F3 into DB3 only comes out about 11 percent of the time when used in a longer combo compared to when i do it by itself. is there a trick to that?

NVM: You just have to hit the special ASAP on hit.
In longer combos use the other combos.
the gravity is too high and the timing is stricter

Dr. Cheesesteak

pygophile and podophile
You mean f223 I think.
Does the f223 more dmg or the F4?

But I prefer the other combos anyways, because you can't get away from the F4 version because the opponent is not juggled.
but in some situations if the opponent doesn't have the meter to break away, I do the Jik version.
For the chain into db3 I meant 443. I mindfarted and at like 1am last night in bed was like "did I put 223?" lol. Fixed now.

Dr. Cheesesteak

pygophile and podophile
So...is there a weight class/factor in MK11? the 443 db3 doesn't work vs big dudes like Shao Kahn, Kotal Kahn, Geras, or Jax. But works fine vs everyone else I tested it against (Noob, Liu, Jade, Cassie). I don't remember ever hearing/reading there was a weight factor to characters...

delay your ji3 as much as possible, the closer you are to the ground when you hit it.. the easier f3 into dbf3 is
got it down. thanks

So...is there a weight class/factor in MK11? the 443 db3 doesn't work vs big dudes like Shao Kahn, Kotal Kahn, Geras, or Jax. But works fine vs everyone else I tested it against (Noob, Liu, Jade, Cassie). I don't remember ever hearing/reading there was a weight factor to characters...
Same here....

Also, someone posted a combo with dbf3 as combo ender. That grab cannot be used in a combo, can it???

Wigy

There it is...
For me-
Starter bola- j2 f4 bd3 (can't roll out)
Starter bola- j3 f3 db3
(Side switch) starter bola- dash crossup j1 f44 db3

Corner-
Starter bola- j3 d1 d1 d1 b21 dbf3
On some maps you can use corner interactables very well. After bola just crossup j1 f4 into it.

Biggest combos for me midscreen is

Neutral
f4 - bf4 (en) - ji2 - f4 - db3

Spare Change
f4 - bf4 (en) - ji2 - f4 - df2 (Sets up f3 since if they press any button including jump it will land for a combo reset)

Back in the Pack
f4 - bf4 (en) - ji3 - f3 - dbf 3

Hello there. i did some testing and turns out that instead of F4 - DB3, you could instead do 443 - DB3 for more damage midscreen but it only works on female characters for some reason. so doing F12- BF4 (EN) -JI2- 443 - DB3 does 15% more damage instead of using the F4 in the previous mentioned combo. dunno if it's a hitbox issue or what but i find it interesting. probably get changed sooner or later but it's there for now if you want to get in extra damage against certain characters. doing 443 in the corner after JI 2 works for all characters too from my testing

Ruuku1012

Real Talker
I forgot to add damage values before:

F12 BF4ex dash up cross up J3 F221+3 294.27
F12 BF4ex dash up cross up J3 F22 DB3 292.2
F12 BF4ex dash up cross up J3 F22 DBF3 300.19

They work off of any starter though you have to be perfect with the dash up cross up jk if you use f4 at very max range.

It's character dependant, but I managed to combo F12, BF4 mb, 443, DB3. You have to be very close to the opponent for the DB3 to connect, but that's obviously no problem with the meter bolas.
Worked on Kitana, did not work on Jax. No idea why and ran out of time to further test on more characters...
Oh, played on PC, so version 1.03 still.
Every character has different hitboxes.