What's new

Kollector Aug Patch Notes Discussion

Hebrew Negro

KingofBosz97 XBL
I thought these were the most important changes...

•Kollector - Vial of Sorrow now does 15 damage per tick (was 20), duration is now 4 seconds (was 2 seconds), and had its hit region adjusted

• Kollector - Mine Mine Mine (Back Punch, Front Punch + Front Kick) has more combo damage scaling and can now be cancelled into Fatal Blow

• Kollector - Korrupted Kick (Towards + Front Kick) can now be cancelled on normal block/miss

• Kollector - No Collateral (Back Kick, Back Kick) startup is now 23 frames (was 26), hit reaction when connecting with an airborne opponent changed, recovery on hit/block reduced by 1 frames, recovery on miss reduced by 6 frames, and had its hit region adjusted

• Kollector - Ravages Of Time (Back Kick, Back Kick, Front Kick) startup is now 19 frames (was 20), damage scaling increased, hit reaction changed, can no longer be cancelled, recovers 15 frames slower on block, 10 frames slower on miss, and has 10 less frames of blockstun with less pushback

• Kollector - Adjusted hit region on Getup Attack/Flawless Block Attack "Flailing Mace"

• Kollector - Far Fade Out now has 42 recovery frames (up from 39)

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
spare change dot got nerfed

but

up2 now works on wakeup
jump 2 is now reliable after ex bola
443 got an insanely massive buff, it was already one of his best strings and now its fucking abusrd

big win for kollector.

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
Can someone explain why the buffs are so good for Kollector?
stand 4 is his longest reaching normal, at 14 frames. Much longer reach for less frames than basically the rest of the cast.

Is now hitconfirmable into full launch and combo, when it never was before.

It also gives him new combo routes mid combo for more damage than he's ever had before.

kevkopdx

Noob
stand 4 is his longest reaching normal, at 14 frames. Much longer reach for less frames than basically the rest of the cast.

Is now hitconfirmable into full launch and combo, when it never was before.

It also gives him new combo routes mid combo for more damage than he's ever had before.
Can you breakaway at any point in it?

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
I really think you guys don’t grasp just how much he got buffed. Like omg.. I literally think he’s instant top 5 now..

Like wow..

I actually think some of the buffs were accidental. For example the knives coming out after his f3 string on whiff. He can literally throw one two or Three knives..

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
I really think you guys don’t grasp just how much he got buffed. Like omg.. I literally think he’s instant top 5 now..

Like wow..

I actually think some of the buffs were accidental. For example the knives coming out after his f3 string on whiff. He can literally throw one two or Three knives..
Yea I'm in the lab with him now. I wasn't sure at first, people jump to conclusions, but man this guy seems redunkulous.