What's new

Kollectibles Map for the Krypt

Yeah, I spelled collectibles with a "k", what are you going to do? Nothing, that's what. Because you'll be too appreciative of reddit user The6thCelestial who put together this map of the chests in the Krypt.

You can scope that out over here. If you are like me and are starting to hit a roadblock of not knowing where all of your unopened chests are, this will steer you in the right direction. It might not have everything, but it probably has 99% of what you need to find, including those hidden chests that you won't need to blow too many souls to find. Now go forth! Go forth, and open chests!

Comments

Did anyone find Helm of Mendalgavia and Horns of Banganarr? According to datamine file, it's there, but I can't find anywhere.

Did anyone find Helm of Mendalgavia and Horns of Banganarr? According to datamine file, it's there, but I can't find anywhere.
Where is this datamine file? I am trying to get a specific skin in the Krypt with no luck so far. I want Jade’s “Inner Circle” skin. Spent a ton of money on the shrine so far...

This file won't do any justice in terms of items locations, but there is a topic at this forum where you can check that

This file won't do any justice in terms of items locations, but there is a topic at this forum where you can check that
Not sure what topic you mean. I don’t recall seeing anything like that. Basically I just want to find out if it’s in a soul chest, or at thr shrine. I’ve already opened everything in the Krypt, including all hidden chests. Now I’m alternating between replenishing and reopening soul chests (still get skins from those), and spending 100k at the shrine. Not sure if those are two separate groups of possible locations for this batch of skins or what, or if there’s a chance it could show up in both... no idea where I should be focusing.

Is it still worth hunting down the hidden chests if you've already taken care of everything else (heart chests, head chests, soul vessels, etc.)? Don't wanna bother if it's just gonna give me more augments.

Is it still worth hunting down the hidden chests if you've already taken care of everything else (heart chests, head chests, soul vessels, etc.)? Don't wanna bother if it's just gonna give me more augments.
Yes. I got a bunch of skins and Fatalities from the hidden chests. They were the last things I opened, since I already cleared everything else.

I then refilled a bunch of times, and got some more skins from the soul chests.

Some of them are secret areas, like the L one at the bottom right at the very first map to the left. Only accessible with blind and hammer.

great. I guess there's really no sure way of getting it. and I'm prolly better off getting her human skin in tot.

thanks tho for the response; realized the guide I saw at newsweek as inaccurate re: its location

I found it last night in a soul chest down in goros lair, but I'm pretty sure it's location is random