What's new

Kold War Skarlet Available This Friday! (One Week Rotation + All The Recolors)

Art Lean

Noob
That's so good to hear, here's hoping she get's all her skin choices as part of it though. Think the best one is KGB-grey personally, so hope it becomes part of the package for those who still need her (but hey, that variant being the best is just my opinion).

Now PLEASE reissue Young Justice Liu Kang!!!!

Last edited:

Demon_0

RIP Akira Toriyama
I actually managed to save about 5200 time crystals in the past month by reaching God rank in KL and making sure I was in top 10% of ToT every week. I was all out after buying the retro costumes for Jade/Kitana/Skarlet.

I might buy one of these Skarlet bundles but will save most of my crystals for the UMK3 male ninja costumes.

Last edited:

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Let's hope it's ehh 1000 TC, should be good. I think a discount is appropriate for us who've had to wait almost a year for a mere skin. lol

E

Eldriken

Good thing I've got over 10,000 Time Krystals. I don't even play Skarlet anymore, but I want this skin, so I'ma get it.

Zviko

Noob
Hopefully these show up more often after they expire. I couldn't get the Kano one cause I didn't have enough krystals.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
For some reason she looks more naughty in this outfit(not just saying the physical aspects) her facial expressions have dominatrix written all over it lol maybe the outfit definitely gives me that vibe. Mistress Skarlet haha