What's new

General/Other - Dualist Kobat Kast Shown Buffs

GreatKungLao

LiuTana
1. Red Orbs now stop opponents from running. Add to that the general nerf to stamina and we have a win situation + safe way to charge damage buff since some characters will not be able to free run and punish our attempts.

2. Red Obrs can be ignited with light. This stuff has MASSIVE hitbox, that even if red orb is placed behind the opponent, solar flare will still ignite it as soon as reached red orb's "invisible" hitbox area. So imagine placing low red orb and ignite it.

How great is all that?

omooba

fear the moobs
i'll wait before saying anything for sure but i feel like he's still on the lower half of the cast. need to see full buff list and play the game for a while

Granny

Noob
and did they say something about a new overhead string? or was it that the bicycle kicks are now overhead? i couldnt understand

PapaRegadetho

All hail emperor Liucifer Kang!
So, this might be actually huge, the stamina change will make DF weaker, FlameFist got a nerf for some reason, characters getting two hits of armor means our b1 might be useless,still not sure about Dualist, but these buffs really look promising.

hshihab

Noob
Can someone tell me if we're going to be able to do two fireball run cancels with 1 full bar of stamina or not ?

didn't really understand what they said about the ex windmill punches.anybody who knows care to explain?something about a couple more frames before we can cancel the move or what was it?

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
didn't really understand what they said about the ex windmill punches.anybody who knows care to explain?something about a couple more frames before we can cancel the move or what was it?
There's more of a gap when he cancels into a move i.e. easier for opponents to get out.