What's new

KO Op towers are majorly screwed up

smoke420

Noob
For past few weeks anytime I play the 2nd ko OP tower &do solo tag, it's OP AF.

Every move I make it's countered or punished by the AI .

when I do win, Half the time it says I didn't win , & shows no check mark.

So I have to go back through & play again

Other times it's so buggy that the AI is completely dead & I get a flawless cause they are motionless & still won't give me a check mark for completion

Anyone else see this???

Spektor

Noob
These are lame. I use OP augments for Baraka (Cold Start, Ultraviolence, Boiling Blood), D'Vorah (Laid Waste) and Terminator (Unbending Alloy, Reving Up, Unstoppable Assault, Static Retribution, Overdrive Cycle) to destroy the bosses in no time. I find that I get credit for completion every time if I qualify for all the checkmarks at end of fight and always choose "Tower Select" after its over. Again, I find all of this stupid but it works for me.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I feel like half this game is messed up lol. I've gotten booted from tot and I e had the ai do nothing in solo tag.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
What the hell ok that's a new one....breaking the map. Haven't seen a glitch like that since the halo 2 hidden map glitch lol

It's funny, because just earlier today, I played a co-op tower for the first time, despite playing the ToT mode a lot. I tried beating an opponent with two other players helping, and gave up after three tries. I plan to try it again later though. But either way, I will not be playing these much.

appo

º°˜¨EU¨˜°º
Derek and his stupid modifiers. LoL. Only he can think that they are fun.
wouldnt hire again...it would be refreshing to have a dev team which actually play the game on a serious level so that they know what people actually want and have fun with.

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
Tried playing the 3-on-1 Sub-Zero fight yesterday. First person got him down to about 10% health. Then the next two people were immediately frozen by the hailstorm, and died without even being able to move. Happened several times Fun stuff.