What's new

Kitana's Edenian Blue Skin Returns for Today's Krypt Event

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
I wonder why they made Sindel a whore and kept other characters very modest looking lol. Skin’s shit btw.
At least she was given a personality to go along with her bdsm outfits.

On topic, got the chest. Now I need a return of the chest with the noob mask, because I didn't have the ps4 version back then.

Art Lean

Noob
I wonder why they made Sindel a whore and kept other characters very modest looking lol.
Shhhhh keep your voice down. If they know we think she looks like a whore (and like it), they’ll stick her in 20 revolting coloured variants of a hideous full body spacesuit just like Cassie.

I think you’ll find she is wearing realistic battle attire for a strong and empowered independent woman of royal lineage! :rolleyes:

Shania Twain

That Don't Impress Me Much
I wonder why they made Sindel a whore and kept other characters very modest looking lol. Skin’s shit btw.

your posts always make me laught. She's just thirsty. Gotta mix it up if you've died and brought back to life 3 times.

Speaking of...time is running out. Get your Kitana Skin!

DragonofDadashov24

Let’s see whose fire burns hotter
Shhhhh keep your voice down. If they know we think she looks like a whore (and like it), they’ll stick her in 20 revolting coloured variants of a hideous full body spacesuit just like Cassie.

I think you’ll find she is wearing realistic battle attire for a strong and empowered independent woman of royal lineage! :rolleyes:
Space suit is no doubt the worst fighting skin I’ve seen in my goddamn life and I’ve seen a lot of shit tbh.

Art Lean

Noob
Space suit is no doubt the worst fighting skin I’ve seen in my goddamn life and I’ve seen a lot of shit tbh.
And the fact that I didn’t even exaggerate, it literally has 20 colour variants (that’s more variants than any other skin for anyone else in the whole game), it’s baffling!

That means that a team of people that make the game saw that skin and not only loved it, but agreed to have it the most featured skin in the entire game! :confused: