What's new

Kitana's Edenian Blue Skin Returns for Today's Krypt Event

I wonder why they made Sindel a whore and kept other characters very modest looking lol. Skin’s shit btw.
At least she was given a personality to go along with her bdsm outfits.

On topic, got the chest. Now I need a return of the chest with the noob mask, because I didn't have the ps4 version back then.

Art Lean

Noob
I wonder why they made Sindel a whore and kept other characters very modest looking lol.
Shhhhh keep your voice down. If they know we think she looks like a whore (and like it), they’ll stick her in 20 revolting coloured variants of a hideous full body spacesuit just like Cassie.

I think you’ll find she is wearing realistic battle attire for a strong and empowered independent woman of royal lineage! :rolleyes:

DragonofDadashov24

Let’s see whose fire burns hotter
Shhhhh keep your voice down. If they know we think she looks like a whore (and like it), they’ll stick her in 20 revolting coloured variants of a hideous full body spacesuit just like Cassie.

I think you’ll find she is wearing realistic battle attire for a strong and empowered independent woman of royal lineage! :rolleyes:
Space suit is no doubt the worst fighting skin I’ve seen in my goddamn life and I’ve seen a lot of shit tbh.

Art Lean

Noob
Space suit is no doubt the worst fighting skin I’ve seen in my goddamn life and I’ve seen a lot of shit tbh.
And the fact that I didn’t even exaggerate, it literally has 20 colour variants (that’s more variants than any other skin for anyone else in the whole game), it’s baffling!

That means that a team of people that make the game saw that skin and not only loved it, but agreed to have it the most featured skin in the entire game! :confused: