What's new

Kitana vs Mileena Kombat Exhibition "Sisterly Hate" by Tyler Lantern

Enenra

Go to hell.
Hot sister rivalries... And kombo videos. That's what's up.

TylerLantern follows up his "Klimate Kombat" series with Kitana taking on her bad blood rendition, Mileena. Including special, throw, and X ray map transitions, this is the Matrix of kombo videos. Will your favorite win, or be torn in half and eaten? Will a fan slice your woman in half, longways and sideways? Find out, and enjoy the various ways that Mileena and Kitana are beaten to a pulp.

Attachments

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
These are so amazing, I've never seen some of those combos before, I love all you hollywood combo players lol. I presume the whole roster will be getting this glamourous treatment? This has been my favorite one yet, really enjoy the "Acid Rain" one as well though.

TylerLantern

POWER OF FEAR
Great write up and description, Enenra! Your colorful description perfectly depicts the video and makes it sound entertaining. Also, thanks to everyone for your comments, I really appreciate them! Expect these to get crazier and more interesting in the future.

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Great write up and description, Enenra! Your colorful description perfectly depicts the video and makes it sound entertaining. Also, thanks to everyone for your comments, I really appreciate them! Expect these to get crazier and more interesting in the future.
great job Tyler! am loving these new vids of yours. keep it up bro!

Nephrite

#Fujin4MK12BaseRoster
Kitana & Mileena > Nina & Anna > Sophitia & Cassandra

Oh and, hate all u want, but the superior sistah won! :cool:

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Fucking epic. I got goosebumps every time Shao Kahn would speak. "Superb." "Excellent." *Evil Laughter*. Wow. This is going on my facebook!

underoath85

Let there be thunder
You're a genious, bro. Please, do one with Raiden vs Mileena....or Raiden and whoever. Just as long as Raiden is there lol. See you in ATL soon!