What's new

Video/Tutorial - Kitana Kitana Parry Glitch NRS FIX!

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
It seems that since the move is going to "hit" and not whiff the armor last throughout the entire duration.

This stays, sorry Kitana (you won EVO) Goro did not.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Liu Kangs Parry works properly in this situation.
But Liu Kang's parry isn't the same kind of move. The hit detection is different, and his operates as a grab, not a strike.
At least last I remember. Otherwise it might be a difference of timing.

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
This should stay just to piss every kitana player off.
Because otherwise it's completely useless.

But Liu Kang's parry isn't the same kind of move. The hit detection is different, and his operates as a grab, not a strike.
At least last I remember. Otherwise it might be a difference of timing.
Sub Zeros parry doest work well either I dont think this is supposed to be like this at all.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Kitana's parry doesn't go into a cinematic like Liu Kang's. Whatever is happening as she parries keeps happening if she is successful and drops down, unlike Liu Kang's where basically everything stops and it plays the animation. This is why Jason can do killing machine and the armor will stay even if she successfully parries him.

Liu93

Noob
Sub Zeros parry doest work well either I dont think this is supposed to be like this at all.
Really subzeros parry is like if a clone and an iceball hitted together at once what happens when armor hits once freeze 2 hit armor boy u not stopping him
Just kidding its a bug.