What's new

Kitana owns.

I'm hooked on Kit recently. I love her containment game with the JumpFans and TelePunch. Also female Ninja's rushdown lp's are excellent.

I also love using Mileena, although sometimes her roll just doesn't want to work and obviously that causes frustration.

Basically Female Ninjas pwn. Anyone else agree?

Out of the 3, I enjoy playing as Kitana the best, but I am still not so good with her as some of my other characters. Action Kungfu has a deadly Kitana as well as Crazy Dominican.

Im Torn between Kitana and Millena as to who is my favorite :(

They're both so awesome. Millena has cooler moves, but Kitanas are awesome as well :(

I think I like Millena a bit more.

Boostjunkie said:
Out of the 3, I enjoy playing as Kitana the best, but I am still not so good with her as some of my other characters. Action Kungfu has a deadly Kitana as well as Crazy Dominican.
Anytime I've played Dominican it's Kabal, Kabal, Kabal.

x099x

Noob
DARXYD3 said:
Boostjunkie said:
Anytime I've played Dominican it's Kabal, Kabal, Kabal.
Then you don't play with him enough.. against me, he's played as Reptile, R. Smoke, Ermac, Sub Zero, Kitana, Kabal and Nightwolf. He's very good with every single one of them.

abc ur dead0 said:
He fucking kicks my ass with Nightwolf, Kitana, and Kabal Mainly.
Same with me. That's all I've ever seen him use. Honestly, I don't think I want to see his other characters :shock:

I've played him 3 times, 2 in Ranked and one in VC. All 3 times he used Kabal, and beat me.

He always gets those spins that make you scream "Bullshit."

DARXYD3 said:
I've played him 3 times, 2 in Ranked and one in VC. All 3 times he used Kabal, and beat me.

Don't you hate those? Waits JUST for your character to START to lower his/her arms. Try a Quick Karajab to snuff that.

abc ur dead0 said:
DARXYD3 said:

Don't you hate those? Waits JUST for your character to START to lower his/her arms. Try a Quick Karajab to snuff that.
Most of the time I did press block, just not 0.000001 fast enough.

I hate Kabal.

x099x

Noob
DARXYD3 said:
Boostjunkie said:
DARXYD3 said:
I hate Kabal.
LOL I noticed. :lol:
Alot of people have commented that I have a "good Kabal" but I refuse to use him anymore. I think he's a cheap and broken character and anyone who uses him can kiss my ass. 8)
Funny, since only about two weeks ago you used Kabal against me when I picked Cyrax, and as I was about to finish the winning combo in the third round, you dropped.

I don't use Kabal anymore, and I've gotten much better since 2 weeks ago. So post your Gamertag if you want to rematch me. Best 2 of 3.

Eh, I'm a pretty decent Kabal. I don't think he's really that cheap.. If anyone's cheap, It's Sonya.

I like playing against Human Smokes mainly, since Kabal vs Human Smoke is two mistakes and you're done.

In ranked, I'll usually only play as Kabal, since he's my best charachter and I don't wanna go too far down in ranking. I'll use Stryker, Kano, Sektor, and Robo Smoke in player matches though.

jdub03

Noob
I learned every character in ranked matches. Since I did that my trueskill is pretty horrible now(19 or 20). It also is taking a nasty beating trying to learn my new button config. Now im just concentrating on being above average with every character. Then I can play shang as my main.

DARXYD3 said:

Yup, hes good with hitting you out of the air n shit

Hes got

+

Games

13,000 games

Thats a lot