What's new

Match Footage Kitana Match Videos

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Note from rev0lver:
Hey guys, so I wanted to create a thread where we can share match videos so we can learn, critique, and steal tech.

Feel free to post any good sets you have or anything good you find.

I'd say as a *loose* rule to only post offline sets, but if there's something in particular you want to demonstrate then online is fine.
Kitana vs Kenshi Gauntlet on PSN vs Blind_Man_88 held on Pig of the Hut's stream.

Will update this post as new videos and links get posted. If something doesn't get added, I must be busy and don't have time. Fear not, it will get updated... eventually!

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Hey guys, so I wanted to create a thread where we can share match videos so we can learn, critique, and steal tech. Feel free to post any good sets you have or anything good you find. I'd say as a *loose* rule to only post offline sets, but if there's something in particular you want to demonstrate then online is fine. (sorry this is late Konqrr)

Also, could someone post the 16bit vs Perfect Legend set if/when it's up on youtube?

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Good matches Konqrr. Nice combos and punishes, big damage and unbreakable. Pretty cheap.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Good matches Konqrr. Nice combos and punishes, big damage and unbreakable. Pretty cheap.
Thanks.

I really need to stop wasting meter for unbreakable lift combos. It's a bad habit for sure. I just need to use f2~fan lift.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
I have matches against a top Kabal player and an online ft10 with scar, but they are a few months old. Idk if I should post em here cuz I think its safe to say we've leveled up since then.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Here's a video I just did today.

Its online :( but its a kitana mirror and we all know how fun kitana mirrors are!!! -____-

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
I updated the OP with a ton of videos, lots of old stuff.

It will only let me embed 20 and the rest are just links ;_; Oh well.

Johnny2d

Xbl: Johnny2Die
Thanks for posting these. I'll be stealing some tech for sure.

Sent from M-Class Star Freighter USCSS Nostromo

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Added a couple more for my section.

Wow, this is a huge pain to update. I have to keep a text copy of my post and update that and paste it in as only 20 embeds are allowed and the edit automatically changes the links.

STORMS is there a way around this?

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™

Wow, this is a huge pain to update. I have to keep a text copy of my post and update that and paste it in as only 20 embeds are allowed and the edit automatically changes the links.

Can you click quote on your original post, then copy that and repaste it?

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter

Ill check your permissions... it's something stupid somewhere. I'll get it straight after work today. And it's set to 20 for "loading" purposes.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Ill check your permissions... it's something stupid somewhere. I'll get it straight after work today. And it's set to 20 for "loading" purposes.
That's what I thought. I put them in spoiler tags, so I don't think they load until that tag is clicked on.