What's new

Tech Kitana Kombo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
I just tested this, it's much easier execution in the corner off an uppercut to use d1~cutter, 2~ex lift. I don't think normal lift will work there no matter how well you lift the opponent with cutter, but it's much easier than doing d1~lift.

Husteen

Noob.
ooo i'm so glad i found this! i would often land fan lift on my opponent but couldn't do a damaging combo afterwards. the one i would do was a measly 20% or something. even kitanas i've seen in KOTH couldn't get over 25% with a fan lift starter. i'll have to look these over later and try them out =]

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I've seen people do F21 NJP 4FAN 2FanLift~~B2Fan groundfan 4Cutter

but why don't they do 3Fan after the NJP, way easier?

3 is less damage than 4. I guess some think it's easier, I don't. Seems about the same to me.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
4~fan and 4~lift maximize damage after the njp. I just never broke the habit of not dashing after the njp, so I go 2~lift. It's just preference, really.

Husteen

Noob.
i haven't really learned her yet but my big kitana combo is:
F2, 1, 3, fan throw, dash, 2/4, fan lift, dash, dash, B2, fan throw, dash, fan throw, 3, 3, cutter.

people like this combo online =] there's a combo pretty much the same as this one where you don't have to dash in the beginning so that's cool.

does a fan lift starter scale a lot?

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
I don't know if this has been posted, but I found a good situational fully unbreakable combo last night.

I actually made this up on the spot. Last night I was playing a match online, down to round 3 where I had a sliver of health and 2 bars of meter. My opponent had just enough health for me to kill with this and full meter. What I did was:

ex fan, dash cancel, fan lift, ground fan, iaf, ground fan, ex fan, dash cancel, ground fan, iaf: 27%.

I'd make a video but I don't have a capture card. Of course this could be extended with 3 meters but I just threw out an ex fan out of desperation, so it's not that practical but can be used as in last ditch effort.

I don't know if this has been posted, but I found a good situational fully unbreakable combo last night.

I actually made this up on the spot. Last night I was playing a match online, down to round 3 where I had a sliver of health and 2 bars of meter. My opponent had just enough health for me to kill with this and full meter. What I did was:

ex fan, dash cancel, fan lift, ground fan, iaf, ground fan, ex fan, dash cancel, ground fan, iaf: 27%.

I'd make a video but I don't have a capture card. Of course this could be extended with 3 meters but I just threw out an ex fan out of desperation, so it's not that practical but can be used as in last ditch effort.

Yeah, that's a good one to do.
I like doing Ex fan, ex fan, ex fan, fan lift, ground fan iaf, ground fan iaf, waste of meter and less damage, but it looks SO pretty lol.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
I like doing Ex fan, ex fan, ex fan, fan lift, ground fan iaf, ground fan iaf, waste of meter and less damage, but it looks SO pretty lol.
Mr Mileena, I think you're now my favorite Kitana player because you do the prettiest combos. Seriously, lol.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Sorry to be not so specific, but what was that unbreakable corner juggle you did at Devastation? (I think it was Devastation, I apologize if not). I can't seem to find it on stream anymore. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, I guess my question would be what the best unbreakable mid-screen and corner combos are for Kitana. Haha.

Sorry to be not so specific, but what was that unbreakable corner juggle you did at Devastation? (I think it was Devastation, I apologize if not). I can't seem to find it on stream anymore. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, I guess my question would be what the best unbreakable mid-screen and corner combos are for Kitana. Haha.
yes, ive been using it for quite a while.
Unfortanetly, the damage has been reduced drastically this past patch.
This works only at the wall.

Remember, if you want them not to break, either fan lift them, or if you're going in for a punish, let's say, punish scorpions teleport or kabals dash, do F+2, cancel into a regular fan lift, gfan, iaf, gfan, exiaf, gf, exiaf, gf, exiaf, gf, iaf, d+1 (Love it when they break the d+1 lol)

I hated how the commentators were like "mr mileena could have gotten more damage in if he didnt cancel F+2 into fan lift, but I didnt want them to break was all, since they were so close to dying. or I would do F+2 cancel fan lift, gf, iaf, gf, f+2 cutter, in which they break the second f+2, but i managed to get some extra unbreakable damage at the start.

:)))

sorry im a chatterbox lol

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
I would do F+2 cancel fan lift, gf, iaf, gf, f+2 cutter, in which they break the second f+2, but i managed to get some extra unbreakable damage at the start.
I like to do this as well. Get unbreakable damage up to where the combo would end unbreakable, but then continue it with a breakable move forcing them to use their meter. You take both damage and meter in one combo ^_^

I like to do this as well. Get unbreakable damage up to where the combo would end unbreakable, but then continue it with a breakable move forcing them to use their meter. You take both damage and meter in one combo ^_^
Yup :))
its actually probably the best thing to do, since they're gonna break anyways, unless they start catching on :p

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
i Think kitana is the Character that force more breakers in the game, Thank god she is my 1st pic along with scorpion.

Well, i think almost everything was already shared, but here it stays a combo with 2 jumps and no projectile period between them xD

you can pic what ever starter you want

F+4, 1 Charged Fan, or 2,1 Charged fan, i do like F+4, 1 Charged Fan better, because it force guessing.

F+4, 1 Charged Fan (Cancel), JiP, F+2,1, JK, Air Fan toss, Delayed JiP, Quick JK, Square Wave.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
yes, ive been using it for quite a while.
Unfortanetly, the damage has been reduced drastically this past patch.
This works only at the wall.

Remember, if you want them not to break, either fan lift them, or if you're going in for a punish, let's say, punish scorpions teleport or kabals dash, do F+2, cancel into a regular fan lift, gfan, iaf, gfan, exiaf, gf, exiaf, gf, exiaf, gf, iaf, d+1 (Love it when they break the d+1 lol)

I hated how the commentators were like "mr mileena could have gotten more damage in if he didnt cancel F+2 into fan lift, but I didnt want them to break was all, since they were so close to dying. or I would do F+2 cancel fan lift, gf, iaf, gf, f+2 cutter, in which they break the second f+2, but i managed to get some extra unbreakable damage at the start.

:)))

sorry im a chatterbox lol
Awesome, man. Thanks!

aj1701

Noob
Its there a good list if jump kick starter combos? I usually do jk air fan fan 2 cutter. I also stumbled across jk air fan b2 air fan, fan 2 cutter. I was happy to get 30 percent out of that. What else its possible?

Also would it be possible to get the op updated with more and check the existing ones damage?

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Its there a good list if jump kick starter combos? I usually do jk air fan fan 2 cutter. I also stumbled across jk air fan b2 air fan, fan 2 cutter. I was happy to get 30 percent out of that. What else its possible?

Also would it be possible to get the op updated with more and check the existing ones damage?
Probably your best option for jk:

jk~air fan, dash, fan, dash, 2~fan, dash, f2~cutter (35%)

it can also be useful to use a bar for an extra 4%
jk~air fan, dash, fan, dash, 2~fan, dash, 2~ex fan, dash cancel, fan, dash, 2~cutter (39%)

how are you getting jk~air fan, b2~air fan into more? 2 air fans make them drop

aj1701

Noob
I'll have to try in practice, I could be remembering wrong. like I said I stumbled across it lol. Maybe it was jk ground fan. But I was suprised because b2 and on is usually what I do for an f21 combo.

aj1701

Noob
[MENTION=5442]rev0lver[/MENTION] So ya it doesn't work, I think it was just jk~fan and he didn't block the b2 combo immediately after. I remembered wrong :(

Beginner0k_TwM

https://www.twitch.tv/beginner0k_twm
How do you see here, these combos Midscreen:
b+2~d,f+1 => dash cancel => dash => 4~d,f+1 => 4~d,f+1 => f+2~d,f+2 - 42%

And what do you think about "wiff" fans in the corner for an additional set of scales (wiff fan, I will refer to this window [d,f+1])
f +2,1 => NJP~[d,f+1] => 4 ~ d, f +1 => 4 ~ b, b +2 => b +2 ~ b, f +1 => [d,f+1] => b+2~b,f+1 => 2~d,f+2 => 2~d,f+2 - 47%
f +2,1 => NJP => 4~d,f+1 => 4~b,b+2 => b+2~b,f+1 => d,f+1 => d,f+1 => 4~d,f+2 then we collect a little more than 47% of the EX scale
Is there any more damage to the wall, because the difference of 2%-3% is not enough for the wall.
Should I record a video that would understand me what I'm saying?

PANDEMlC

El Psy Congroo
So I'm gonna guess Kitana got a damage nerf?

Cause the most I can get doing this combo is 48%

55% (1 bar) - f+2,1, NJP, 4~Fan Toss, 2~Fan Toss, 2~EX Fan Lift, ff, ff, b+2~Air Fan Toss, ff, Fan Toss, ff, 4~d,f+2, 2 (bob)

Status
Not open for further replies.