What's new

Kitana HB KOMPLETE Guide [video guide]

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
For anyone wanting to learn it, I explain razor pressure (how to be positive on block) and MOST of the options you have to mix up your offense and make your opponent hate the character, the game, and most importantly, their lives. :)

NOTE: My ps4 sounds like a jet please forgive me I'll turn off 'boost' next time.

Last edited:

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
tbh this guide is incomplete :(

you didnt talk about mind games after blocked razors , yeah do d3 but what about other options ? Like do nothing and wait for them to poke ,block and take turn back , or flawless block their poke , or throw them if they respect you and just block ? or even jump . Also the mind game if you do 2 or hold it and make third fan hit was not mentioned .

Last thing - b34razors is good but it has fb gap , same as b131 string so you better stagger b3 or b3 stance cancel into throw or b3 razors . High lvl player will fb u2 you every time .

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
The video wasn't meant as a complete guide, it was mainly to teach people who never played her how to use razors and get that frame advantage.

I went over staggering B2, not being obvious when you throw, options on hit, sai stance (projectile and the grab), the overhead KB, knockdown pressure with sais, to me that's enough info for a beginner to get used to incorporating in their gameplan.

Last edited: