What's new

Kitana General Discussion

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Let's try to not downplay day -2, frame data being negative doesn't say much when we will have other things to consider like pushback on block.

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
Can we all discuss her string that looks like a fucking Tekken throw chain? Jesus.

MkPeezy

Unicorn Papi
Does anyone know if ia fans are convertible into ground fan? And side note why is the princess not have an avatar on top of the forum home page?????

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
I dunno boys and girls. I keep hearing not so great things about our princess from everyone that has the game already. I wanna see for myself, but I’m scared. I can’t mentally handle an MKX release Kitana again lol

DarkSado

Noob
I dunno boys and girls. I keep hearing not so great things about our princess from everyone that has the game already. I wanna see for myself, but I’m scared. I can’t mentally handle an MKX release Kitana again lol
Who say she was bad?

She has a high damage ender in her d,f+2 that only seems to work in the corner though. I also wouldn't know how to do a combo with two meter burns in it with her. Seems to me that none of her meter burns give any combo extension capabilities.

Well, I'll use this afternoon to lab up some combos, since Scorpion is garbage in this build. Sadly I'm terrible at making combos so don't expect anything high quality from me.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Really? She’s been my #2 after Sonya since day 1 of MKX but I truly didn’t remember if she was bad or not because of all the patch updates over the last 5 years
B3 didn’t exist
D1 wasn’t a fan
B1 was 16f, but b14 was +4
Ex rising blades didn’t launch
Ass wasn’t a HKD and was punishable in hit
F1 was super punishable in block and on hit
21 wasn’t plus. 212 didn’t launch
Gaps in literally every string
Ex fan was a high, wasn’t plus and had a gap
Shadow kick was unsafe

That’s all I remember from the top of my head. I’m sure you get the picture lol

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Some people are overreacting.
Apparently her square wave is -12 and it has A LOOOT of pushback, somebody showed me and this person wasn’t able to punish with Skarlet, he was able to punish with Noob’s 9f advancing mid tho so it might be MU specific... still a good way to keep safety, if this turns out to be useful in certain matches it’s gonna be great.

Reactions: JDE

JDE

Pick up & kill it & kill it & kill it!
Is it me or is Kitana's character select slot is missing on this website? I'm trying to see or if I'm just going blind. lol

JDE

Pick up & kill it & kill it & kill it!
Some people are overreacting.
Apparently her square wave is -12 and it has A LOOOT of pushback, somebody showed me and this person wasn’t able to punish with Skarlet, he was able to punish with Noob’s 9f advancing mid tho so it might be MU specific... still a good way to keep safety, if this turns out to be useful in certain matches it’s gonna be great.
Same. I know what you're referring to lol. I had another friend test her D1. He said it's not being punished if you space it on block in neutral.