What's new

General/Other Kitana Frame Data

I can't play now, doing homework. Tomorrow I can play at all night (9 PST+) and Sunday I usually play all day, if you see me in any other game on psn feel free to just pm me to get some games going.

9_Lives

Noob
Yeah, that's cool. I get off work tomorrow at 10PM CST, so maybe tomorrow if you're down for playing at 11pst, and I'll definitely be on Sunday if not. Thanks again!

Somberness

Lights
- Added multiple hit executions.
- Increased F3's advantages by 1 and decreased duration by 1.
- Added all duration categories and listed gaps in every string.
I will also say that F21's advantage can change depending on when the last hit lands. If it hits on the 38th frame, which it does up close and from a few other distances, then it is -1 on block. From starting position distance however, it will hit on the 39th frame which will make it neutral on block. This move does not have a limit on the advantage you can get like a lot of moves that are neutral/whatever no matter what. So, if you use it at a far enough distance so that only the 1 connects and hits on the 40th frame, you'd be +1. :)
Question about punishing cutter..it says it has 14 frames of execution and a duration of 44 frames...so 44-14=30 on whiff right?
I believe you have to avoid the second hit, which is 22 frames and was added to the first post.

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Somberness

Excellent. I have one other thing to mention. F4,B4 having a 1f gap cannot be correct. Just testing it the other day I was able to EX nut punch through it very consistently. I did it probably 5 times in a row. The 1f gap most not account for pushback or something like that.

For comparison against sub-zeros 214, i can only sometimes get the just-frame meter drain glitch. So being able to actually EX Nut punch through this consistently must mean it probably has a 3+ frame gap most of the time.

Somberness

Lights
Somberness

Excellent. I have one other thing to mention. F4,B4 having a 1f gap cannot be correct. Just testing it the other day I was able to EX nut punch through it very consistently. I did it probably 5 times in a row. The 1f gap most not account for pushback or something like that.

For comparison against sub-zeros 214, i can only sometimes get the just-frame meter drain glitch. So being able to actually EX Nut punch through this consistently must mean it probably has a 3+ frame gap most of the time.
Yep, F4 only has 18 cancel advantage, dunno how I got 21 before. Added 3 to both gap totals.

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
I have a question, fans are -2 on block right? Is that constant?

Or does the advantage change depending on distance?

I know its probably obvious you're at advantage ifyou throw fans from full screen and they block it...but looking @Konqqr 's fancy shmancypicture and the original Somberness post, its at a solid -2 rather than the ~-2 notation for air fans which change depending on height....

...am I looking to far into it?

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana

I know its probably obvious you're at advantage ifyou throw fans from full screen and they block it...but looking @Konqqr 's fancy shmancypicture and the original Somberness post, its at a solid -2 rather than the ~-2 notation for air fans which change depending on height....

I don't know for sure, but I use ground fans as setups from range when I have my opponent cornered. If they duck or block and don't have armor or meter, then I get free pressure because by the time the fans get to them, I have recovered.

Somberness

Lights

The longer it takes for the last fan to hit, the more advantageous it is. I only use ~ for air attacks since it depends on the height you use it at.