What's new

Kitana fatality ideas for future games

Kitana
Fatality 1:
She brings out her fan blades and performs the air carry move. She keeps this up for 5 seconds lifting the foe higher and higher then let's them drop & fall to their death! SPLAT I call this fatality fan lift smash drop or fan wave slam.

Fatality 2
She tosses her fan blades at the opponent's skull/head and the victim evades them, heaving a sigh of relieve he/she turn around only to find another set of fan blades hurling towards him and taking there head off. Kitana looks at the screen and gives out a mysterious laugh I call this fatality boomerang fans

Jelan

Aquaman is dead lel
In my opinion fatalities should be dropped entirely, because of how long and repetitive they are but then everyone would be like "HURR DURR NO FATALITIES THIS IS NO GOOD MK HURR DURT NEED FATALITY HURR DURR". Take no offense that's my general opinion regarding them finishers.

In my opinion fatalities should be dropped entirely, because of how long and repetitive they are but then everyone would be like "HURR DURR NO FATALITIES THIS IS NO GOOD MK HURR DURT NEED FATALITY HURR DURR". Take no offense that's my general opinion regarding them finishers.
Simply having the option to disable them before a match satisfies both parties. 900-900 seems to work well enough.

AugustAPC

Not For Sale
1. Splitting Headache - Kitana places her retracted fan in her opponent's mouth, waits a moment and then expands it vertically, slicing their head in half from the neck up. She then places her pointer finger on their chest and lightly pushes them over.

2. Kiss of Death II: Kitana walks up to her victim, and begins kissing them on the mouth. The camera zooms up so you can only see Kitana and her victim's faces. Then, while continuing to kiss her opponent, she jams her retracted fan up through the bottom of their mouth and into their brain. She then pulls away from the kiss and expands her fan, slicing off the front of their face. The victim falls to their knees and their brain slides out of the front of their head. The opponent finally falls completely to the floor in a pool of blood.
(This one was inspired by a Spartacus kill.)