What's new

Combo List - Kitana Kitana Combo Thread [Updated Sept. 8th 2015]

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Wow this community is pathetic, someone tries to input their advice for a higher damage combo and they just get shut down?!
Fucking thank the man don't be a whining bitch@xKhaoTik
No one is whining tho lol. I didn't shut him down. He shut me down by posting a combo that NO ONE does, harder to do and it's only 1% extra damage.

I didn't think it would be this serious lol. Kinda funny actually. I'm the whining bitch but you're whining about a community lol. If you don't like the community, you know you can leave right? @Kooron Nation

Kooron Nation

More Ass and Tits for MK11
No one is whining tho lol. I didn't shut him down. He shut me down by posting a combo that NO ONE does, harder to do and it's only 1% extra damage.

I didn't think it would be this serious lol. Kinda funny actually. I'm the whining bitch but you're whining about a community lol. If you don't like the community, you know you can leave right? @Kooron Nation
Bro are you fucking delusional?!?! Youphemism was literally just saying he knows of a more damaging combo and also said he'll keep you updated if he finds more? He's trying to add his two cents and you don't want a bar of it? Lmao Kitana players think they're top shit or something now cause their character is free to do what she wants

n0rv1s

EXiLE_n0rv1s
Every variation optimized bnbs updated. Enjoy

Right, good job @xKhaoTik, l could agree that these combos is optimal, as for me optimal means: lowest drop ratio + highest damage (not necessary max), l guess that's the idea. However there is few combos in these videos (rs/ass'n) where the damage can be optimised with out big increase of the drop ratio. l might upload them here a bit later.

Uh the first combo in the RS video isn't the most optimal option from 11, that only gives 31%. 11~lift, F43, F43, 21~fan, jk~fan, dash, instant air fan, run cancel~3~BF3/DB3 is 32%. I'll update if I find any more that can be further optimized :)
l can't find combos like this practical even if you can perform it, besides that l hardly imagine 11 being hit confirmed in anything, even then one miss judge can lead into full punish. l rather will take my pretty much guaranteed 31% instead of taking unnecessary risk for extra 1%.

DavesHotnJuicy

jmack_215
Can anyone explain something to me. When I'm trying to do instant float(neutral) into JIP I always get an NJP. But when I jump, then float and try to do JIP it works. Is there a certain way I have to do it? Am I doing it wrong?

n0rv1s

EXiLE_n0rv1s
Can anyone explain something to me. When I'm trying to do instant float(neutral) into JIP I always get an NJP. But when I jump, then float and try to do JIP it works. Is there a certain way I have to do it? Am I doing it wrong?
try db(hold back) press twice 2,2 or 2,1; 2,3; 2,4 , this should help you to pull out JIP or JIK pretty much every time

You will never get it consistently without a LOT of practice and you will likely have to keep practicing it to not lose the ability even then. If you're a casual player I wouldn't consider going for it unless you happen to be good at it.
wtf are u talkin breh i playing kitana since 2 days and even i was able too pull it off its just gotta be done quick thats all lol (8/10 times ill land it sweet 44% ;))... (no offense tho but ur thread is intimitating)