What's new

Combo List - Kitana Kitana Combo Thread [Updated Sept. 8th 2015]

YoloRoll1stHit

Publicly Educated
Has anyone been able to break the 50% mark with mournful? The best I've gotten is 48%.
Mid screen or corner?
Try this in the corner:
F33 ex glaive, crossup jump 1 F33 ex glaive, crossup jump 1 F33 ex glaive, crossup jump 1 F43, s1, F33 lift, jump kick air float 2, d2, d1 staff grab.
I only does this combo with 1 meter and the damage is 42%. I don't know the damage with 3 bars used

PlaHoY

Noob
Hi guys! I am exploring Mournful combo and found really good damage in the corner even online.

That's inputs :
F112-glaive, b14-lift, jik-float-njp, d2, d1-staff grab // 38% meterless
B14-ExGlaive, f112-glaive, b14-lift, jik-float-njp, d2, d1-staff grab // 43% 1 bar

73% in assasin by me
f11ex fan, f11 ex fan 3 ex fan 3 lift u2 fan j4 float nj 3 throat slice
i just picked her up, cause shes fun but the damage she does is crazy

PlaHoY

Noob
Some Update Mournful <3

NJP STARTER
Midscreen:
Njp f43, f43, 21-lift, f33-staff grab //31%
Corner:
You in the Corner|
Njp f43, f3-glaive, 3-lift, little step back, d2, d1-staff grab // 36%
Opponent in the corner|
1) Njp Jik, 3-glaive, 3-lift, little step back, d2, d1-staff grab // 35%
2) Njp Jik-air glaive, f33-lift, little step back, d2, d1-staff grab // 34%

!Safe mixup in the corner!
1 bar
Corner overhead starter:
Jip ExAirGlaive, f33-glaive, 21-lift, jik-float-njp, d2, d1-staff grab // 40%

Corner low starter:
Jip b3-ExGlaive, cross Jip, f43, f33-glaive, 21-lift, jik-float-njp, d2, d1-staff grab // 42%

TackyHaddock

Salty Mashers Krew
Thanks, this is helpful. I can't always learn from combo videos of people doing stuff in practice mode without seeing the notations, so its great to see it laid out this way.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
73% in assasin by me
f11ex fan, f11 ex fan 3 ex fan 3 lift u2 fan j4 float nj 3 throat slice
i just picked her up, cause shes fun but the damage she does is crazy

You'll NEVER land this, ever lol.

You'll be extremely lucky to even land a combo while sharpen is active.

Sharpen is so bad lol

Mr.EditUndo

Meterburn the Meterburn
Assuming you're fighting people who allow you sharpen right in their face, yeah... it's pretty bad unless you're doing it from full screen. And even then, half the time you're trading damage for more frame advantage to get the sharpen out.

Honestly I don't even know why I'm replying because I'm sure ill get the " that's not realistic , they would... tech roll out of it and back flip into a 50% meterless combo dawg "

Im sure your fighting nonstop evo champs, but come on its a fighting game your opponent isnt trying to get hit at freaking all. Sharpen is 73f i get it I do but come on, I see kano and blood god buffing all day and they lose health.

xKhaoTik

sharpen isn't bad, its just you
It's really not just me but thanks for minding your business!

That sharpen setup you posted is garbage BTW. There's a MUCH better and safer version, so I think you should do some research for commenting like you're some god or something.

And lol at comparing cage's and kano's attack buffs to Kitana's sharpen. Shows you know a lot about the game!

xKhaoTik

Assuming you're fighting people who allow you sharpen right in their face, yeah... it's pretty bad unless you're doing it from full screen. And even then, half the time you're trading damage for more frame advantage to get the sharpen out.
Well to be fair, there is a safe sharpen setup at full screen, but anyone with a brain would know just to stay back for 6 seconds lol, making sharpen useless

Anywaaay
These are my royal storm combos
24 fan j4 fan run f33 lift j4 square wave 36%
Ji float nj j4 fan run f33 fan j4 square wave 32%

Corner
24 fan j4 fan j4 float nj f33 lift f33 square wave 37%
B14 ex fan f33 fan j4 fan j4 float nj f33 lift f33 square wave 51%

Mr.EditUndo

Meterburn the Meterburn
It's really not just me but thanks for minding your business!
you posted on a public form dumbass.

there are much better AND safer ways to sharpen but its clearly still garbage. and its bad because " anybody with half a brain would stay back for those few seconds" are you using sharpen and staying still like a retard???

Ill make it simple, pick :you suck at the game and can't open up your opponent( who's trying to not get hit the whole game not for only when you sharpen...idiot)

or you're retarded. pick

xKhaoTik

there are much better AND safer ways to sharpen but its clearly still garbage. and its bad because " anybody with half a brain would stay back for those few seconds" are you using sharpen and staying still like a retard???

Ill make it simple, pick :you suck at the game and can't open up your opponent( who's trying to not get hit the whole game not for only when you sharpen...idiot)

or you're retarded. pick
Lol so I have the life lead and I activate sharpen. I'm gonna give up my FULL screen presence just to RUN FULL SCREEN to my opponent to catch them with my gdlk mixups and stuff right? O wait...

You clearly have your way of playing and that's great. I'm glad you don't go to tournaments lol

Last edited:

Mr.EditUndo

Meterburn the Meterburn
Lol so I have the life lead and I activate sharpen. I'm gonna give up my FULL screen presence just to RUN FULL SCREEN to my opponent to catch them with my gdlk mixups and stuff right? O wait...

You clearly have your of playing and that's great. I'm glad you don't go to tournaments lol

.... I see whats going on, your " full screen pressure" huh

fan spammers are that stupid.

Mr.EditUndo

Meterburn the Meterburn
Just a reminder to any sane TYM people.

Hes arguing that a free Buff that's safe to do by his own admission .. is pointless to do.

Yeah, have fun fan spamming, I'll see you on the " crouching is op thread you start"

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao

or you're retarded. pick
You probably think Kotal's 119% combo is possible to do in a real match lmao.