KIT Schedule released!

Discussion in 'North American Tournaments & Events' started by Charybdis, Jul 5, 2018.

By Charybdis on Jul 5, 2018 at 6:53 AM
  1. Charybdis

Charybdis "What if all the myths were true..."
    News Editor

KIT is always one of the highlights of the FGC year and the schedule for this year's event has been announced! Not only will Injustice 2 be present, but MKX is also getting the full treatment this year, with the entire MKX tournament taking place on the opening Friday of the event, while Injustice 2 is spread out across Saturday and Sunday.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This year, KIT is the last major FGC event before Evo so it'll be the last chance the top players have to sharpen their skills and work on their match-ups in a high pressure environment before the big show kicks off! That alone makes it a must-watch but KIT is always a great tournament, bringing the hype and well organised. Stream monsters, watch along!

Check back to TYM daily for all the latest news on the NRS scene, including the latest on the competitive scene and full coverage of KIT!

EDIT:

Last edited: Jul 5, 2018
    Swindle and Roy Arkon like this.
Staff writer, news editor and token European on the TYM news team.

Buff Superman's F23.
Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'North American Tournaments & Events' started by Charybdis, Jul 5, 2018.

1. ChatterBox
      ChatterBox
      Looking forward to it! Looks like I2 is 115-315? that's a good time for me
      Roy Arkon likes this.
    2. Roy Arkon
      Roy Arkon
      MKX is at this tourney in addition to IJ2? That's awesome!
    3. JBeezYBabY
      JBeezYBabY
      WOOOOW! A week RIGHT BEFORE EVO? Very risky move. If i was a professional gamer, I would not want to wast my month of showing off my progress at a tourny a week before THE BIGGEST STAGE of the year. But hey, we shall see the turn out. Uncle JBeezY will watch ;)
    4. Swindle
      Swindle
      KiT is usually a really good tourney. Definitely worth watching.
      JBeezYBabY likes this.
    5. JBeezYBabY
      JBeezYBabY
      Oh i have no doubt it will be. But thinking from a pro gamer perspective, i wouldn't waste the travel when EVO is the week after. Thats just me tho :)
    6. Swindle
      Swindle
      It is a tight window, but KiT always had that cool, hometown feel that a lot of the prominent tourneys lack. Great atmosphere. Sometimes, that’s enough to draw attendance.
      JBeezYBabY and Roy Arkon like this.
    7. CrimsonShadow
      CrimsonShadow
      @Charybdis just clarifying that that actual original KIT hasn't changed -- but this is a second, additional KIT (With the T meaning Texas, rather than Tennessee) in addition to the other KIT of the year.
    8. Charybdis
      Charybdis
      Oh that's particularly cool, I'll add that
      Swindle likes this.
    9. Roy Arkon
      Roy Arkon
      That's a twist, a cool one indeed.
      Swindle likes this.
    10. HellblazerHawkman
      HellblazerHawkman
      I think it's just a way for Vandy to re-use the same advertisements for the Tennessee event instead of having to get new banners done. YOU AIN'T SLICK
      Johnny Based Cage and Swindle like this.
    11. Johnny Based Cage
      Johnny Based Cage
      Can’t wait for Kumite in Tucson this September!
    12. WoundCowgirl
      WoundCowgirl
      I thought it felt early for KIT! Freaked me out, I can't be that out of the loop already lol
      Roy Arkon and CrimsonShadow like this.
    13. Jynks
      Jynks
      What date is KiT on? It dose not seem to be in the article?
    14. Roy Arkon
      Roy Arkon
      July 27-29, it's on the image of the schedule.
    15. Jynks
      Jynks

huh? what image? what schedule?
    16. Roy Arkon
      Roy Arkon
      On the OP, those images.
    17. Jynks
      Jynks
      weird... I do not see any images in this thread ???
    18. Roy Arkon
      Roy Arkon
      Jynks likes this.
    19. Matix218
      Matix218
      Man I hope I get to see some hellfire scorpion play in the MKX tournament. It's been a while
      Roy Arkon likes this.