What's new

KiT 2020 Stream Scheduled (3-5 Jan 2020)

KiT 2020 is already on!

and it is HYPE!!!

Check out MKx!!
(2:08 in)

MK11 Pools tomorrow!​

Comments

Anyone know why KiT is 3/5 in pools? Is this as this event is not part of the pro-league?

E
Anyone know why KiT is 3/5 in pools? Is this as this event is not part of the pro-league?
It not being part of the pro-league is the only thing I can think of. Not sure, however.

So Top is this afternoon at 4:00 pm Central?

Dang, I didn't know the Tournament was happening either. I would have loved to watch Killer Instinct.

He either! I posted the thread as soon as I found out... but yeah... would have been nice to know this event existed!

Lmao like you guys weren’t rubbing your hands like birdman after the tournament was over, get the fuck outta here lol.
Johnny won two tourneys in a row he's #1 and there's no denying that. And yes, I was watching, laughing to myself, knowing that the first thing I wanted to do was point and laugh at all the johnny downplayers because they have been extremely vocal about it and I'm all about that sweet, sweet revenge.

I mean when a Liu main goes to Johnny, you know it's real bruh.

Note: I play him too. hehe. :oops:

Johnny won two tourneys in a row he's #1 and there's no denying that. And yes, I was watching, laughing to myself, knowing that the first thing I wanted to do was point and laugh at all the johnny downplayers because they have been extremely vocal about it and I'm all about that sweet, sweet revenge.

I mean when a Liu main goes to Johnny, you know it's real bruh.

Note: I play him too. hehe. :oops:
Honestly, as long as the nerfs don’t effect shock jock I don’t really care.

The fact that people are talking about nerfing shit he’s had since launch and that was fine before is what’s worrying to a lot of Cage mains I assume.

Then everyone can go back to talking about Geras or whatever character causes a crisis next.

Honestly, as long as the nerfs don’t effect shock jock I don’t really care.

The fact that people are talking about nerfing shit he’s had since launch and that was fine before is what’s worrying to a lot of Cage mains I assume.

Then everyone can go back to talking about Geras or whatever character causes a crisis next.
It's the way the NRS world works. Nerf or buff too much > mass panic > rinse and repeat.