What's new

KIT 2017 Mortal Kombat X Stream Schedule for Saturday & Sunday + Link to Pools

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
For tomorrow, technically today, Mortal Kombat X will be receiving much stream time love across two channels starting at 10AM Central (8AM PST & 11AM EST). Below is the stream schedule for this weekend's Kumite In Tennessee event lead by @Vandy . If you wanna check out the pools again, go here. Otherwise, see the schedule below.

Quick links : www.twitch.tv/funkyp www.twitch.tv/pandaxgaming

Predictions anyone? Will the new EchoFox player(s) take another tournament win or is someone going to stop them? Give us your thoughts.

kitschedule.png

Let's also not forget how much love NetherRealm Studios / WB Games is giving (CONTINUES TO GIVE) to our amazing community.
kitmkx.png

Last edited:
The spacing in that Atai match vs. Tremor player (I NEED his name lol) was amazing. Hope to see more matches like that during the tournament, great play from both players.

Slymind

Noob
The spacing in that Atai match vs. Tremor player (I NEED his name lol) was amazing. Hope to see more matches like that during the tournament, great play from both players.
Killer Xinnok, brazilian player, who was already a amazing Johnny Cage since last patch.

That match should be watched by everyone, please if you missed, go watch Atai x Xinok, i'm still shaking.

Noob
Killer Xinnok, brazilian player, who was already a amazing Johnny Cage since last patch.

That match should be watched by everyone, please if you missed, go watch Atai x Xinok, i'm still shaking.
Can you post a link

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
I'd like to know what happened after the force shut down from that fucker. Whoever did it needs to be banned from future tourneys and from TYM.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
What happened?
Apparently there was a power outage after the first game of Xinok/Semij' offstream set and so they took a break to resume. When the set resumed at the stream station, somebody hit the home button; they resumed play; the person hit it again.. And then whoever had the controller powered the system off into standby mode, ruining the match. So there was consternation for about 5 minutes, and the controllers were desynced, and then they resumed the set and agreed to award 1 round to Xinok since he was up in life.

Last edited:

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Apparently there was a power outage after the first game of Xinok/Semij' offstream set and so they took a break to resume. When the set resumed at the stream station, somebody hit the home button; they resumed play; the person hit it again.. And then whoever had the controller powered the system off into standby mode, ruining the match. So there was consternation for about 5 minutes, and the controllers were desynced, and then they resumed the set and agreed to award 1 round to Xinok since he was up in life.
Wow that's pretty foul.