What's new

King of the Ring Podcast - Episode 5: WoundCowboy

KingHippo

Alternative-Fact Checker
KOTR is back for Episode 5 with recent MLG Online Tourney winner WoundCowboy. Join him and I as we talk some MK, Shang Tsung, swap tourney stories and maybe even a little Punch-Out!!

http://www.thedigitaldojo.net/podcast/?p=episode&name=2012-09-29_kotr_podcast_ep_5_with_woundcowboy.mp3

Follow me on Twitter for any further announcements regarding the cast @KingHippo42. Also follow Wound at WoundCowboy.

I'll once again give thanks to Sao87 for hosting the domain site, and please follow him and his brother MortySeinfeld at their twitch page at Twitch.tv/thedigitaldojo for all streams related to the MK AZ scene.

Attachments

Immortal Kombat

almost moderate success
Wound cowboy is one of the most underrated mk players in the community. His shang is as good or better than anyone in the community and is always getting better. Im very curious to see where he places in his next big tournament.

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
Wound cowboy is one of the most underrated mk players in the community. His shang is as good or better than anyone in the community and is always getting better. Im very curious to see where he places in his next big tournament.
Thanks :). I would like to add that the PSN tourney was only a first step. My ultimate goal is to make top 8 at Dallas. Between now and then, I am really going to focus and on MU's I don't know and fine tune those that I need to do better in.